[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find a nice girl on tinder or okc? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170401_122732.jpg (215KB, 1436x1770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_122732.jpg
215KB, 1436x1770px
Is it possible to find a nice girl on tinder or okc?

I'm really wanting to get back out there and start dating again, but i want a girl who actually likes me! I've gotten many cute dates from tinder, and they all quit talking to me, most likely because i didn't say "i want to cum on your face after punishing you". All i really want is a gf. I can hook up with someone at parties or bars fairly easily, usually i just wait for a drunk one that i like to initiate things with me. If a girl is drunk and finds you attractive, usually she'll let you know and it's a greenlight to play with her as you please. But i want a gf. Someone who cares about me. I don't think i'll find that on tinder, but i need to start fishing again.
>>
>>18179510
Yes it's possible but abandon hope for a virgin
>>
>>18179523

I don't really care as long as her pussy isn't destroyed and she won't cheat on me.
>>
File: jaa.jpg (116KB, 702x517px) Image search: [Google]
jaa.jpg
116KB, 702x517px
>>18179510
Meh. Don't think so, Anon.
>>
Meeting women is always a dice roll, tinder will just let you roll the dice more frequently. So yes it is possible, but keep your expectations low as most people on tinder just want to hook up
>>
>>18179510
Only one way how to find out.

Ask them all on date faggot!
>>
Don't think about getting a gf, think about getting dates.

Constantly pondering if a girl is gf material will always ruin things. Take a girl out, have fun, hook up, wait to hear from her, ask her out again, repeat. after 1-3 months she'll ask to be your gf or ghost you. Usually within 30 days you're going to be with each other almost everyday. Never bring up gf/relationship/any serious type of talk. Just take her out, have fun, hook up, watch netflix, etc.
>>
>>18179600

I understand that, i just have to start making the dating phase last longer. 2 dates was the most i've gone with a tinder match before getting ghosted. They all start out keen as fuck, but something i do pushes them away. I haven't been stupid enough to say i wanted to be exclusive, but i kinda acted like it with one by cuddling with her. Pretty sure that freaked her out. But i mean, come on if you don't like it, say something. i would have eased off if she told me she wasn't cool with it, but she acted like she was.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.