[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I call a suicide hotline is there any chance they might contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (147KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 307x307px
If I call a suicide hotline is there any chance they might contact the police if they feel I'm an immediate danger to myself? I've heard mixed answers. I really need someone to talk to right now but I'm not going to bother if there's a risk of that happening.
>>
>>18179502
If you plan to kill yourself, your REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Call them. What if they will help you? Wouldnt that be good?
>>
File: the world is now your oyster.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
the world is now your oyster.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>18179551
This. Also pic related.
>>
If you sound like you're gun in hand, knot around your neck, they will send help. If you're "just" really depressed, they don't feel it's needed.

Wanna talk about it here bro?
>>
>>18179555
This completely misunderstands why people commit suicide.
>>
>>18179643
Then kill yourself to prove it wrong.
>>
Take it from someone whom has used the suicide hotline just shy of a dozen times; they are fucking useless. I was literally told "sounds like you need to get over it" when I expressed how I wanted to an hero over a girl. I asked her if she realized that she is talking to a suicidal person, and she just started talking to me like she was ashamed of me and how I should know better. Fuck them.
>>
>>18180631
You get what you pay for. Those are as a rule free, right? = worth exactly zero. The attitude of the organizers seem to be, they are already planning to kill themselves, so we can't really do any harm now can we?
>>
>>18179502
You are already at the cesspool of the internet!

If you want an ear to hear you, YOU HAVE BILLIONS HERE!

Just try not to pay much heed to the answers, or at least the negative ones...
The majority really...
At least they are honest...
But mostly mean...
Meanly honest?
>>
Just use 4chan as your suicide hotline, it's much better than some faggot who gets paid to memorize lines and is waiting for their shift to end, we give you our unfiltered and honest thoughts and do it for fun. Just realize that we're as pathetic as you if not more so don't take the insults too seriously, there's a reason why they want to be known by the name Anonymous. Best part is no police unless you give specific addresses and specific murder plots.
>>
>>18179647
Not him, but you must misunderstand the mindset of someone who eants to die if you believe that pic is plausible.

People who want to kill themselves have given up on 'trying'. They do not care about helping others at the point they are at. They want stillness and silence - that's what being dead is, right? They don't want to exert any more care or effort into anything in life, and that pic is nothing but care and effort. If they do not care, then why would they exert so much energy into such specific tasks to help other when all they care about is simply taking a casual stroll to their garage, starting the car, and falling asleep?
>>
I had used their services multiple times and believe me... They are useless. I suffer from depression since my teens and even with doctors and medicine the struggle continues. Mental illnesses are fucking hard to deal with and so missunderstood. What have helped me from time to time is boards like this and in my case I left mu country to start over. Even now I do have my husband which I adore, but the struggling comes back again and again. I really feel for you because it is not easy to deal. If you need to vent do it here, there are plenty of people dealing qith the same stuff... but be also aware that there are lots of trolls and assholes around.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.