[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years and our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Dog-Paws.jpg (91KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Paws.jpg
91KB, 849x565px
I've been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years and our relationship is like.. ridiculously good. Tons of affection, amazing sex, we just get along really really well.
The sticking point here is life goals I guess? I don't want a lot but I would like to have kids I think. He doesn't. He said he wants to be 60 and live in a cheap apartment somewhere and do the same thing we're doing now. That's dandy until he drops dead at 74 and I spend the next 20 years of my life alone because I no longer have a family.
Current plan is to test myself for fertility next summer when I get my IUD out, if that's possible. Im just really upset about this because it feels like staying or going... they're both the wrong choice.
>>
>>18179400
does he have a job that can support a family?
most of the time when a guy says what your dude is saying it means he currently lacks the ability to jump to the next phase of life.
>>
>>18179400
It's a common problem and it sounds like in your case it's a dealbreaker.
You want kids, he doesn't, and a healthy relationship doesn't involve pushing your partner to do something they really don't want to.
So, you either decide you'll go without having kids, which sounds like it's not going to happen, or you move on.
Don't pressure him into having kids, it's just going to leave you in a toxic relationship or a single mother.
Ultimately, this is one of those no real middle ground issues which make or break relationships, and it's pretty apparent the latter is the case here.
>>
>>18179417
He makes more than both his parents did while raising him, so technically yes. He grew up white trash though. I think he'd put no water in the idea of life phases though.
>>
>>18179419
I just like.. it fucking sucks because based on everything I've seen in my life we have like, the best relationship I've heard of 2 people having. Like I can choose to end the best relationship I've ever had with another human being, based on shit I think I might feel 5 years from now, and then get it wrong.. end up unhappy and alone anyway. I just dont get why he thinks having kids is so stupid. I mean its like, a pineapple on pizza thing I get there's no explaining someone to have a different opinion but.. fuck
>>
File: 4y82342897894.jpg (189KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
4y82342897894.jpg
189KB, 780x770px
>>18179426
>grew up white trash
ok, a lot of my friends are white trash and they whine and bitch about not knowing what 'being a good dad' means. he probably thinks he'll be a shitty dad (protip: if he's worried about that then he'll probably be a good dad).
you should straight up tell him that you want him to be the father of your children, and if he's not down then it might be time to move on. he's gotta be into it, though, or else you're gonna be stuck with a emotionless husk who increasingly resents you for crushing his extended adolescence.

>pic unrelated
>>
He's already getting all the benefits of having you without marrying you so it makes sense he's not in a rush to make a lifelong commitment. This is one of the depressing realities of dating in the post-sexual revolution West. You're having fun now sure but what happens if he decides he doesn't want to go any further than just having you as a girlfriend? You will have wasted years of your life on him, not to mention the heartbreak of losing the best relationship you've ever had and the baggage the next guy will have to deal with afterwards.
>>
>>18179400
If I had a gf like you I'd impregnate her the second I'd be out of uni and had a stable income.
>>
>>18179400
You can try the famous manipulation. Drop the birth control and keep doing what you are doing without telling him.

Then tell him you are pregnant. I know it is shit behavior, but sometimes you have to push males into action. It has several outcomes:
1) he will get over with it and you end up with a baby.
2) he will not get over with it, you break up and get rod of baby.

Either way your life will move forward. Dont wait too long. The longer you wait, the slower your body will recover from birth and the bigger chance of defect baby.

Dont wait, babies are cool.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.