[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ filing for divorce soon. Crazy ex cheated on me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1490879649526.jpg (107KB, 853x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490879649526.jpg
107KB, 853x1440px
Hi /adv/ filing for divorce soon. Crazy ex cheated on me and got pregnant and lied to me saying kid was mine. Anyways, once shit is dealt with and I'm free from this whore what are some things I should focus on to get back out there and start fishing? I think I'm okay looking, I do have some fat I gotta get rid of and shit. I think I need help in the woredrobe department, I did move back with my parents because the apartment I had was lost to that whore(she stopped paying rent so she was evicted) I have a stable job and a car... And I also have a 4 year old whom I was granted full custody of by court. So, any ideas?
>>
>>18179348
What her name Brittany?

Specifically, what kind of ideas are you looking for
>>
File: Gill_by_parada69.jpg (4MB, 3300x3942px) Image search: [Google]
Gill_by_parada69.jpg
4MB, 3300x3942px
>>18179354
Really anything in general, the person I left was my first and only girlfriend I've had my whole life so I lack the skills of the game. I'm 29, latino, and I'm an animefag(though I don't talk about it publicly) play games on my PC and I draw a lot. Over all I think I'm boring as fuck. OC attached.
>>
>>18179363
Thought about going to anime cons and meet people there but weebs annoy me
>>
File: Nile.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nile.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>>18179348
So a woman cheated on you and got pregnant (In some states, that still makes you responsible for child support), and the first thing in your mind is, "How do I find another woman?"

Damn, man, you are deep in denial. Concentrate on your 4 year old, and moving out of your parents' house. Take it one step at a time.
>>
>>18179367
Well... It's been a year and a half. Also, paternity was stablished and I was kicked off the child's birth certificate and legal responsibilities. My son is well taken cared of. In my state a year has to passed before divorce is filed. Im living with my folks because I have to wait until all the debts are split in half(which is only the apartment) before I get my own place, I wasn't going to be paying it off and get her off easy, fuck her
>>
>>18179348
before i post my sage advice, you need to upload every single nood of your whore ex. us sages need to fap and blow fountains of cum before we can think clearly. im waiting
>>
>>18179754
Unfortunately I deleted everything that had to do about her
>>
>>18179348
I suggest you to date single moms. You as single dad are on same level.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.