[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On January 1st I started dieting - I work out three times a week,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (70KB, 455x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
70KB, 455x200px
On January 1st I started dieting - I work out three times a week, eat healthy and all. I truly enjoy my new lifestyle and I plan to keep doing it even after I reach my target weight.
I lost 35 lbs. I was 180 at 5'7" when I started, now I'm around 145 lbs. I'm still curvy - I have large breasts, thick thighs, round butt but it's all firmer and, of course, I'm noticeably slimmer.

Since I lost weight, my boyfriend has been less and less into me sexually. He doesn't initiate sex as much, doesn't get hard just by being around me as he used to, doesn't come that hard when we fuck, doesn't even seem engaged in the sex we have anymore.

Am I dating a chubby chaser? Should I ask him if he's unhappy with my weight loss?
>>
I hope so, 'cus dat body would sound way better on me than someone who doesn't appreciate.
>>
Yes you are. Honestly from what it sounds like. If you lost that much weight youd be wayyy sexier than an 180 lb you.

I would be on you nonstop. And actually thank you for trying to improve yourself.

If your bf is into chub. Talk to him. If he can't deal with you losing weight. Then move on. I think it's a bit ridiculous, considering that you are trying to become more attractive, but people have their preferences I guess.
>>
>Am I dating a chubby chaser?
Yes. Sorry but you at 180 lbs was fat. It's the truth. It's great you realized it and did something about it though.

Now that you're thinner, and when you lose a little more, I bet you can find a better boyfriend too. Don't settle. People that accept fat people, ie your boyfriend, are just as disgusting as fat people.
>>
>>18179352
Kek.

>>18179359
He always said he liked me the way I was, but I thought it was him not being an asshole of a boyfriend and not him wanting a fat girlfriend.
I don't know, it feels weird.

>>18179370
I don't think a "better boyfriend" exists, and even if he did I wouldn't want to date someone who isn't him. Unless he breaks up with me or he stops finding me attractive, I have zero desire to leave. He's amazing, best guy I've ever met.
>>
>>18179379
>my boyfriend has been less and less into me sexually.
Your relationship is already over.
>>
>>18179345
Here's a really bizarre, off-the-wall idea why not ask him?

He might prefer you round. He might be intimidated by your taking charge of your life. Or it might be something unrelated to you, like work/school/family problems.
>>
>>18179345

Try talking to him. How are we supposed to know about your boyfriend.
>>
>>18179443
>>18179447
>why not ask him?
I already did ask him why he has been less into sex lately, and he said there's nothing wrong and it's just in my head.
He'll try hard for a couple of days and initiate sex/make it kinky, then he'll gradually just stop trying.

I didn't ask him directly if he just doesn't like me thinner, but I honestly didn't even rationalise that it might be the cause.
>>
>>18179451
If I fuck you can I come in you?
>>
>>18179451
What if there is another reason? Maybe he was stressed lately or something else. Are you sure the problem is you?
>>
>>18179345
Why is it so hard for people to JUST ASK
>>
>>18179487
I did, he didn't exactly tell me anything.

>>18179479
He went on a work trip for a month in January and was very stressed for a couple of weeks after, but then everything was fine. When he came back things started going worse sexually.
He's pretty happy and everything is fine outside of sex, even better than it was before because we spend more time together and work out together, and I'm feeling better.

I don't know what else could be the problem.
>>
>>18179592
Perhaps he feels lower because you're getting healthier and he is not. Bad self esteem?
He may not realize this consciously as well.
It can create problems if one person in the relationship is starting to get fit but the other is not.
>>
>>18179710
He's fit. He used to play sports in college, and still goes to the gym 2-3 times a week or whenever he has time. He's in shape and I think he looks great.

He has some bad self esteem, but unrelated to his body.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.