[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I get drunk with a female lawyer and fucc her, will she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490395023038.png (107KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490395023038.png
107KB, 365x330px
If I get drunk with a female lawyer and fucc her, will she say I raped her?
>>
Only if she dyes her hair a rainbow color or has odd piercings
>>
why would she put herself through that (hearing, questions on her) unless you legitimately plan on roofyer her or getting black out

don't let her get black out
>>
>>18179273
If you treat her as a person and will be generaly nice and caring to her, she may even date you OP! And if you keep up the good work who knows, she may marry you.

There are fates much worse than court and jail. Like life time commitment to single girl who basically owns you from your balls to your financial and laws assets!
>>
Any way to make an extra buck. Never trust those rat bastards.
>>
>>18179273
Just set up a hidden cameras both in the living room and bedroom so you can prove the truth if it ends up going down that route
>>
>>18179273
if your rich duh.. but just record it or have a conversation talking about having sex beforehand to use in court
>>
>>18179273
The majority of voters are women and women elect the politicians. The politicians then elect judges therefore the whole court system is stacked against men. The court system is so corrupt that judges will take the word of the female without any evidence or in some cases they don't let you present evidence that proves your innocent. I would stay far away from women if I was you op.
>>
>>18179693
Get a fake identity and knock them up on purpose
>>
>>18179273
Yep your going to jail Anon. They are going to love you in prison. Nothing like breaking in the fresh fish on a cellblock. Want some advice fill your asshole with crazy glue and pray. Maybe you will be lucky and bubba will only make you smile like a doughnut.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.