[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gross health topic. You've been warned. So I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Gross health topic. You've been warned.

So I've got a swollen external hemorrhoid. Bit bigger than a pea. No blood or liquids. Can't go in due to lack of health insurance and I don't know what the whole trip would cost.

Got a few lines of questions I wanted to ask.

Firstly what are the causes of swollen hemorrhoids?

Another warning, next few sentences contain explicit information shared in the interest of avoiding this in the future. Recently I've started doing deep enemas frequently. Also been anally masturbating. I use pretty large toys and don't worry much about stretching first instead opting for lots of lubricant. Could either of these cause hemorrhoids?

What are a list of the things you should avoid doing while you have hemorrhoids? Please be sure to list anything people frequently miss.

My job requires me to be on my feet a lot. I work some janitorial duties and stocking. Anything I should beware of for worsening it?

Any recommendations on how to treat it? Got hemorrhoid ointment and it seems to do nothing.

Also I heard there is a chance this could cause a skin tag. What, if anything, can I do to reduce that chance?

Any other info would be helpful.
>>
>>18179150
>What are a list of the things you should avoid doing while you have hemorrhoids?
Here you go:

doing deep enemas frequently. Also been anally masturbating. I use pretty large toys and don't worry much about stretching first instead opting for lots of lubricant
>>
>>18179155
So helpful. Not. The web seems really on the fence about whether anal play can cause it. I assumed it was the cause until I read that. Now I'm not sure if it is what started it or just made it worse.
>>
>>18179160
The cause of something can also make it worse
>>
drink coffee. avoid rice and other constipating foods, stay hydrated, and by that I mean don't deprive yourself of liquids, I don't mean drink tons of water all the time like some people do.
>>
>>18179219
Been eating a lot of rice actually. And have been neglecting drinking water at work. Find myself chugging water when I get home.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.