[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you save the situation when you just told an unfunny joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1591.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
1591.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
How do you save the situation when you just told an unfunny joke to which no one laughed?
>>
Amy shumers made an entire career out of it. Lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>18179116
You alone laugh at your joke is enough.
Who cares about other people.
>>
>>18179116
HEY BITCHES FUCK Y'ALL MY FUCKIN JOKE WAS FUNNY

NO SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU (point around at everybody) FUCK YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOU (point at the person closest to you)

I LAUGH AT ALL YOUR STUPID FUCKING JOKES WHAT AIN'T EVEN FUCKIN FUNNY AND THEN THE ONE TIME I DARE TO SHOW AN IOTA OF SOCIAL CONFIDENCE AND CREATIVITY Y'ALL JUST FUCKIN CAN'T EVEN PITY LAUGH LIKE A BUNCH OF CALLOUS BITCHES

OKAY WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS SHIT AGAIN

(tell the joke again)

OKAY LAUGH THIS TIME (grab the person closest to you by the throat) OR I WILL LITERALLY STRANGLE THIS PERSON TO DEATH, THIS IS NOT PART OF THE JOKE, I AM NOT ACTING OVER THE TOP TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, I WILL LITERALLY CHOKE THE LIFE FROM THEIR FUCKING BODY AND WORRY ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES LATER
>>
File: De Niro quad laugh.png (428KB, 618x390px) Image search: [Google]
De Niro quad laugh.png
428KB, 618x390px
>>18179122
>>
File: kramer.jpg (18KB, 427x309px) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
18KB, 427x309px
>>18179145
>OKAY LAUGH THIS TIME (grab the person closest to you by the throat) OR I WILL LITERALLY STRANGLE THIS PERSON TO DEATH

Kramer should've used this trick.
>>
>>18179116
Don't tell jokes that are not funny or you can just repeat the joke, that always works
>>
I don't laugh at my own jokes. I might say it with a smile but I'm not gonna laugh even if I think I'm being funny. Look, you laughing doesn't enhance ANYTHING whatsoever. When you don't laugh, if it was funny other people will still laugh.

If it wasn't funny, people might look at you like, "What why did you say that" and you can look at them like "Idk cause I felt like saying it". It's a little odd but nothing too out of the norm.
>>
>>18179145
you sound like a pathetic fag. i wouldnt laugh the second time, but would instead punch your fucking teeth in if u touched me. little faggot nigga
>>
>>18179145
Nice post, anon.
>>
File: IMG_3079.png (70KB, 209x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.png
70KB, 209x155px
>>18179145
>>
>>18179116
"Tough crowd" and shrug it out
>>
>>18179151
What about the jokes she stole? Did she just happen to steal bad jokes?
>>
>>18179145
You didn't call them cocksuckers enough or talk about how they used to jerk guys off.
>>
>>18179116

You stick things up your ass.

Works every time.
>>
>>18179116
>"haha this was the joke that scumbag xy told me.wasn't he miserable?"
make sure you don't laugh at your own joke before this sentence.
>>
>>18179116
Make an even worse joke; make your jokes so unfunny they become anti-humor and thus funny again.
>>
Don't tell shit jokes to begin with
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.