[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm 21 and a virgin, but got a gf earlier this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ceilingcat.jpg (12KB, 399x262px) Image search: [Google]
ceilingcat.jpg
12KB, 399x262px
Hi /adv/
I'm 21 and a virgin, but got a gf earlier this month. She is 24 and also virgin. So far we made out, I ate her out and tried to finger her, but that didn't really work as it hurt her when I tried going in.
Tips for making this as pleasant for her as possible?
>>
>>18179048
The thing with virgin girls is that it will hurt to some degree one way or another.

So you can man up and stick your dick in and hope for best, send her to gyno for her to be checked for trouble or made her ride you yourself so she is in control of pain.

Or she has vaginismus but that is rare. But you did good by eating her out.

Try to man up or make her horny so she get rid of her virginity herself.

Cheers.
>>
1) Get her to see her gyno to make sure everything is in order

2) Eat her out until she's as wet and wide as she's gonna get (I'm talking about spending a good 15 minutes)

3) Have her on top so she can control how much of your cock she puts in and at what speed

4) repeat steps 2 and 3 over and over til she gets more experienced
>>
>>18179048
how the fuck did you just "got a gf earlier this month"
>>
>>18179467
Lel fair enough, didn't realise it was April already
>>18179083
Don't girls go to the gyno from time to time anyway, so she would know if anything was wrong?
>>
>>18179890
Not all of them do. This pain might be a new thing so there's no harm in getting shit checked out anyway.
>>
>>18179898
Ok I'll tell her, but first I'll see how far we get next time since I'm on a trip for 2 weeks and she's gonna be longing for me
Thank you for the advice :)
>>
One month and sexual already. Control yourself OP. Shes a virgin and you ate her out? Do you plan on marrying this girl? If not then don't fuck her.
>>
>>18180948
And here kids, we see a bad shitpost.
Remember, if you shitpost, at least make it funny.
>>
Im telling you now. That girl saved herself for 24 years. Thats laudible and rare at this day and age. You barely know her and you are just going to fuck her? All her eaiting and then you'll just be her gateway to slutdom? A lot of responsible relationship minded guys would kill to have a girl like your "girlfriend" and you are just going to bust her in? You already fucking taides her vagina with your hands and mouth but there's still hope. Have you met her family? How would you feel if your virgin daughter was being fucked by someone she barely know. Think about these things. Doesn't anyone think about these things anymore?
>>
>>18181305
Alright that was a better attempt, 8/10.
Could have used some religious undertone though.
>>
>>18181310
I am a pragmatist. Im not religous at all. I have religous friends who are fucking promiscous but still pray to their sky daddy. I can see how relationships fail all around me and know what kinds of behaviors in men and women are toxic and detrimental to a stable relationship.
>>
>>18181315
Do you have a relationship yourself?
>>
>>18181321
Went on a lot of dates with different girls. Butn you dont need to be in a relationship to know the pitfalls. Its a myth where you need to experience it to know what its like.
>>
>>18181351
Shhhh anon ya bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.