[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bit of a dilemma here, /adv/. So, me and my girlfriend are staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5300.jpg (230KB, 594x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5300.jpg
230KB, 594x781px
Bit of a dilemma here, /adv/.

So, me and my girlfriend are staying at this nice resort on vacation. There's this big nearby roller coaster that was the selling point for us when choosing where to stay, and earlier today we mustered up the courage to go on it. We ended up having a blast and it was great fun.

Later on we both got drunk during dinner. I was well drunk, but she got wasted to the point where she felt nauseous. Eventually, later that night, she falls asleep in bed. I chill next to her on my phone. After a while I ask how she's doing, she says sleepy. A while later again, I mention wanting to leave the room and ask if she'd like to come with or if she's done for the night. She says she's going to keep sleeping.

I didn't plan on it when I left the room, but out of bordedom I decide to go back to the roller coaster from earlier. I hang out in the general area by myself and eventually to back to bed.

Well, she wakes up later to find out I went back to roller coaster and she's FURIOUS. She claims that it was a special thing that we did and she can't believe I didn't wake her up to invite her (apparently she didn't remember when I asked her about leaving earlier, she was still sleeping so it didn't count).

Now I'm in the dog house and I'm confused. We can go back on the ride tomorrow, but apparently going without her translates to me not wanting to do special things with her. Am I insensitive?
>>
Sounds like she's got some major insecurity issues, you should talk to her about that.
>>
>>18178765

She's drunk and unreasonable

Talk to her when she sobers up
>>
>>18178765
>>18178777
>>18178773
These

Also, I've found it best to deal with women and their emotional bullshit this way, ignore it completely and you take any legitimacy away from their attack. What good is snake venom if the prey is immune? Just be immune bro, dodge it, ignore her, when she tries to accuse you say things like, I think it's funny you're still going on about that, anyway, we are going to do ...., or ignore her completely and tell her what you're getting for breakfast and if she ignores you or tries to bring it up again just leave and go get breakfast, etc. show her that you don't give two shits about what she thinks of what you do and that you've got balls to do what you want to do. She'll want your sweet testicle nectar more than anything. There is obviously a limit to how far this will work, things like when her parents are involved with whatever it is for instance, but insignificant stupid bullshit like this doesn't deserve a moments notice. Remember bro, you're the man, be the captain of your relationship. If you let the small tides intimidate you you're never going to sail.
>>
Waha for some reason I find this so funny. It's such a trivial thing to be angry about but I guess the roller coaster thing must have been important to her. Girls or women are like that. Just tell her you're sorry, you also had too much to drink but also remind her that it's not worth fighting about it because both of you are here to enjoy time together,
>>
>>18178815
Don't do this, your girlfriend will slowly but surely start to accept you as a better friend than lover.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.