[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the story /adv/ >Meet girl at youth center >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489947900372.png (2MB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489947900372.png
2MB, 1275x1920px
Here's the story /adv/
>Meet girl at youth center
>Get to know her after a few days
>Get her number and start texting
>She opens up a lot of personal things about her life to me which I console her/give her advice/share my own similar experiences
>Says it meant a lot to her I talked with her about it before we go to sleep
>Next day she texts me good morning
>Text for rest of the day
>Next day my cell service is messed up so I get Snapchat to be able to text her
>She starts a streak with me and we just keep texting, mainly just me getting to know her
>So far I've been the one initiating
>Today, join her and friend while waiting for center to open
>Their conversation is about how a lot of the guys at the center like her
>Friend says it's because she's "dressed to fuck"
>Think to myself she's dressed like a normal girl
>She doesn't like the feeling of rejecting people and just wants to be friends with them
>Center doesn't open so we split ways
So my dilemma is I don't know if I should ask her out or just keep getting to know her for the meantime.
>>
Cont.
My thoughts are that it doesn't seem like it's a good time to ask her out right now, I feel she doesn't want to date anyone right now. Although, I feel that she has some interest towards me but obviously can't know for sure. On the other hand, if we do start dating she wouldn't have to deal with other guys since she isn't single. It's been about 2 or 3 weeks since we first met. Any constructive insights would be appreciated.
>>
>>18178664
2 or 3 weeks for dating may seem like enough time, the question you got to ask yourself is do you want to ease her burden at work or do you genuinely find interest in her since you said you do have many things in common, my advice, get to know her better. Take the time to talk to her and see what kind of person she really is like, if she dates anyone in that time frame see how she treats you while in a relationship if you can't stand that then go ahead and go all in and see how it works out. Another word of caution it will create an awkward work environment if she does reject you maybe not from yourself but on her side since you have no way of knowing your best bet is to play it cool and get to know her better.
>>
>>18178688
Just want to clear this up but we don't work there. I'm 18, she's 17 but otherwise thank you for the advice, really helpful.
>>
>>18178699
Sorry, my bad. Mega tired read it faster than my brain could process.
But knowing your ages that makes my advice even more important as long as additional advice. Take your time. You both are still young (me being 21 makes me sound hypocritical) but I fucked up my 2 year relationship because i wasn't mature enough to really fulfill all desires that she needed. Nevertheless my point still stands. Don't rush and make sure that you are confident where you are in life at the current moment. People change and grow as they age what she's interested in now as well what you're interested in now can change in a blink of an eye or in a few years. Your wants and needs as a male will change as time continues hers will as well. Don't be afraid to be confident but don't overdue it pride can get the best of you.
>>
>>18178705
Thank you so much, I think I'll give it 2 or 3 more weeks and I'll judge my next move from there. Only once or twice have I felt sort of nervous around her but I feel very confident now in talking to her, I'll make sure not to get too comfortable and start acting arrogant.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.