[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 19 year old college student, and I spend my weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2159.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
I'm a 19 year old college student, and I spend my weekend in my room by myself. Am I a loser for not going out and illegally drinking? Just about every single person goes out amd has fun, gets qt gf, and hangs with their bros and I'm just sitting here playing Dark Souls at 2AM. I want a government job and have to have a clean record, and kids get busted plenty. I want to have friends and a gf but it's almost impossible without going out. I've been to a few parties and made out with a sober girl, so I'm not ugly or socially inept
>>
>Abloo bloo I'm worried about having underage drinking on my record
Yeah, not even government jobs give a shit about this. Have an escape plan whenever you go to any party. Don't hole yourself into a corner somewhere.
>>
You're not going to be blacklisted from a government job for having a couple of fucking beers in college.

If you even get in trouble at any point in any more than a passive way, you're doing it wrong. This is your point in life where you're actually socially allowed to do this shit. Do it now or regret it forever.

Or just admit that you're scared of doing it, and don't hide behind "government jobs."
>>
>>18178512
I see, I also hate this whole hookup culture thong though. These girls dress nearly naked and throw themselves onto guys. I'm handsome and toned, so it's not difficult, but it feels dirty. Should K just take advantge of it.
>>18178518
I genuinely thought I would be barred for one thing, I'm not a coward
>>
I was the same in college. I lived with my batshit insane druggie sister who gave me shit for being a loser who wanted to stay home all the time. I was in a long distance relationship at the time and just really committed to doing well, and also im just naturally a homebody and i enjoy cooking and being in solitude. Our apt had shit ton of amenities like a gym, pool, and lived in a cool food area. Fuck what other ppl think. College is where u realize what you actually enjoy doing. I did spend about a year going out like crazy cuz my bestie was a promoter for the top clubs on town, but right when she stopped i was just as happy smoking pot at home.
>>
If playing dark souls at 2am on the weekend makes you happy, then keep doing it.

It all depends on whether you feel OBLIGATED to go out and party and drink and fuck bitches because society says that that's what a 19 year old should be doing, or if you feel like you actually WANT to go do those things and you're personally unsatisfied with not doing those things.
>>
File: washington.glass.torch.club.jpg (228KB, 1576x1600px) Image search: [Google]
washington.glass.torch.club.jpg
228KB, 1576x1600px
>le drinking and partying hookup culture maymay

Join a club, idiot.
>>
>>18178506
There are plenty of legal, nonalcoholic things going on at your uni on weekends.
>>
File: 1402350709534.jpg (42KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
1402350709534.jpg
42KB, 400x459px
>>18178552
>glass torch club
I thought I was a weirdo.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.