[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My lab partner has a crush on me. She's the epitome of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1310487637002.jpg (18KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1310487637002.jpg
18KB, 277x400px
My lab partner has a crush on me. She's the epitome of a goody-two-shoes. Doesn't drink/do drugs/party/etc.

I'm not attracted to her so I find it very easy to "be myself" around her. Unfortunately I think I may be leading her on. All the tell-tale signs of attraction are there. She looks for excuses to text me, gets in my personal space, and tries to spend time with me.

What do I do? I don't want to date her, but if I reject her now, I cannot risk making lab period super awkward.
>>
>>18178365
Just put up with it until the period's over? I dunno.
Why is it that you don't like her? Is she just not attractive to you, or is it because she's a "good girl?"
>>
>>18178397
>Why is it that you don't like her? Is she just not attractive to you, or is it because she's a "good girl?"

Both, actually. She's painfully average-looking. Maybe the guys on here with yellow fever would love to be with her, but not me. She's also pretty boring. It's not that I want a party girl girlfriend, but there's a difference between having fun once in a while and not doing it at all, ever. Furthermore, I'm too much of a piece of shit to be dating her. I do drugs, drink, party, etc. Not a lot, but probably enough for our lifestyles to be incompatible.
>>
The only good part about the whole "only guys ask girls out, not the other way around" thing is situations like this. She probably won't make a move, so just keep doing what you're doing until the class ends?
>>
>>18178365
literally just ignore it. feign obliviousness. you can't be faulted for it, and she'll eventually just give up.
>>
You could always pull the reverse-boyfriend card -- casually mention "Yeah, yesterday my girlfriend ..."

If you can't or don't want to do that, then just put up with it during lab and don't say yes when she asks to hang out etc. You don't have to reject her unless she actually asks you out, which she probably won't do. Congrats, you're getting a window of insight into a situation most girls deal with all the friggin time.
>>
Ask: "are you tindr?" yes = fuckem
>>
>>18178483
I already fucked up today then.

She invited me to lunch, but I tried to make it coffee after we got done with classes instead. I didn't have the balls to outright say no. But I went with her and she sent me "It was fun hanging out with you :)" afterwards, which made me feel like shit.
>>
>>18178599
Giving normal average girls MDMA (with concent) is onr of the hottest things IRL
>>
>>18178599
In your shoes I'd probably

1. Text her back saying something along the lines of "Yeah, it was!" (even if it wasn't, it's just a white lie)
2. If she asks you out to do something again, do it if you feel like it, but text her afterwards something along the lines of "It's been fun hanging out with you, but I do want to be upfront, I'm seeing somebody so I really just want to hang out as friends." If it's your style you could also say something like "Hope I'm not putting my foot in my mouth just saying it like that." Put all that in your own voice obviously.
>>
>>18178429

corrupt her
>>
>>18178365
been there many times. You either fuck her real quick and dump or you let her see you with other sluts so she can move on.
>>
>>18178365
>All the tell-tale signs of attraction are there. She looks for excuses to text me, gets in my personal space, and tries to spend time with me.

None of those things are proof she is attracted to you OP. Hang with her like she's your friend, and if she ever tries to advance the situation to something more, you politely decline.

youre making an issue out of nothing.
>>
>>18178429
>partying and drugs are the only way to have fun
Feel kind of sad for you desu.
>>
>>18178429
God I'd fucking die for a girl like that, for some reason only slutty girls are into me, which makes no fucking sense since I'm the goody-two-shoes type too.
>>
File: Lawrence_Alma-Tadema_11.jpg (173KB, 704x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence_Alma-Tadema_11.jpg
173KB, 704x1124px
>Doesn't drink/do drugs/party/etc.

There's a huge difference between not doing that because you fear it and lack possibilities to receive these sorts of social encounters, they're out of your comfort, and conscious moral choice.
>>
As someone who was recently led on, just don't hang out with her. Be friendly and casual when you're in lab but leave it at that. If she invites you out, man up and say "no". I'd say make up an excuse but I'm against lying. It might hurt her feelings a bit but she'll be alright.
>>
>>18178365
There's nothing you can do.

It's her own fault. You're just being friendly and she's misinterpreting it.
>>
>>18178365
try to fuck her. stop being a pussy
>>
>>18178365
Find out what her political beliefs are and then tell her you support the exact opposite
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.