[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't make my girlfreind orgasm after 1year and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20170224_165251.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_165251.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I couldn't make my girlfreind orgasm after 1year and a half of trying, and now I'm single.The idea of another relationship seems futile and meaningless. I'm worried I will never get better at sex.
>>
Dude, just go down on her. It's not that hard.
>>
Do better. Start working out. For yourself. After you get in good shape you will have the physical ability to smash the puss with the image to back it up. If all else fails, get to the point of being honest and ask the whore her likes/dislikes. Every girl will not be the same. Just be prepared for the answer
>>
>>18178319
Look dude, I'm a girl who's quite small and tight, and getting "smashed" feels shit. Like, really shit. Girls pretend sometimes (hell, I pretend about sex all the time) but to me, being roughly fucked is actually one of the worst feelings in the world.
>>
>>18178322
>To me, being roughly fucked is actually one of the worst feelings in the world
I'm not really seeing your point here. For every girl who hates rough sex, there is another girl who enjoys it. Is your point that there is no guaranteed way to get a woman off? Because that would've been more helpful advice than what you posted.
>>
>>18178322
Look chick, my long term ex bitch was petite and got soft, careful lovings. That wasn't good enough dicking so after long story had to put feelings away and give smash. She was a lot happier but I was not due to the long story part and it got all fucky. Thus why I said to ask herrrrr
>>
File: 1380250578056.jpg (47KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1380250578056.jpg
47KB, 200x196px
>>18178322
>i'm a girl who's small and tight
>i'm a girl

talk about pretending
>>
>>18178318
Seconding this. If you're looking for something that will please most girls, that'll work.
>>
>>18178308
>ied I will never get better at sex.
The two don't go hand in hand. it doesn't mean necessarily that you're a bad lover, they might have been right fucking horrible
>>
>>18178331
>>18178335
>>18178339
t. Assblasted virgins who got their fantasies about women BTFO
>>
Op, disregard every post made this whole thread. I am the perfect person to respond to you. Only care about what I say...

I was married and with the same woman for almost 10 years. That whole time, I never once made my wife orgasm. Not once. She loved sex but never orgasmed. I'm not a little guy. My dick is 8in long, 5.5 in circumference. I couldn't fit it inside her. I ate her out, fingered her, did everything, not once did she cum.

After we split, I was self conscious about meeting another woman and failing again. But I dated, and slept with other women, and guess what? The problem was my fuckin wife. After reading up on it, a shockingly large amount of women have trouble orgasming or can't climax at all. She couldn't even make herself cum, the problem was so bad. I make girls cum like crazy. Nothing I should have been worried about.

If you had sex for a year, you probably know what to do to please a woman, some women just can't be pleased is all.
>>
>>18178377

I think this guy's right. Has she had an orgasm with anybody else? A lot of chicks can't cum, and you've been trying, I assume hard, for over a year. I think the problem is on her end. I'm a chick that can't cum. My ex was huge, and -nothing- worked. Together 5 years. He did everything I liked. It feels good, and the creativity can get fun. But that's about all. I never came even once. I have no idea what an orgasm feels like, and I don't think I ever will. I don't even know what the build-up to one that other girls talk about feels like. Don't blame yourself for what your girl's body quite possibly might be incapable of doing.
>>
>>18178348
>>18178322

I'm a married woman who loves rough, pounding sex while he periodically caresses my clit. Speak for your fucking self.

Point is OP, every single woman is different and not catering to her needs (especially in foreplay) is a big no-no and turn off, and many women take it that you will be callous towards their other, more mundane wants and needs if you don't even act like you want to please them.

Communication. Like half of the threads in /adv/ can be answered by that damn one word. No one does it anymore. I love my smartphone and PC, but I know how to talk face-to-face to loved ones.

Once in a blue moon (especially right before my cycle, like less than a week) I cannot orgasm from him, and it takes a lot of effort on my part if I attempt to self-stimulate. Dunno why, my body just isn't as sensitive or responsive, even to my own touch.

It may be her too. Have you ever had sex with anyone else?
>>
>>18178322
I already know right off the bat who you are.
It's hilarious, considering how excited he was at work today.

He was all like "yey, becky gon' let me smash!" all fucking day, and at the end he just got bitter for some reason.

Honestly, famalam, that was fucking hilarious. Just do it on another day next time, okay? When he gets bitter, the day gets slightly longer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.