[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i want to get as possible to my idel perfect body >i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: what to do.jpg (12KB, 297x209px) Image search: [Google]
what to do.jpg
12KB, 297x209px
>i want to get as possible to my idel perfect body
>i want to be well versed in math/science/philosophy
I'm not sure how much I would have to sacrifice for this.
>how do I go about reaching my goals and maintaining my friends
>>
>>18178159

>i wnat to get as possible to my idel perfect body

figure out what that 'ideal' body is, and go to /fit/ and read the sticky. to start you really just need to do some basic working out, and once you start to see results you can begin to hone to a more serious regimen. be prepared to give up about an hour or two a day, plus your current diet. that will all change. you might not be eating less food but less of the kinds you like.

>i want to be well versed in math, science, philosophy

define well versed. this could take anything from just buying some books / magazines to taking actual classes. for the most part 'well versed' simply means being able to talk about it and not actualyl educated on the matter. so you can literally subscribe to r/science and read about new science developments and act like a pretentious fuckwad for reading science articles (i have a friend who does this).

>how do i go about reaching my goals and maintaining my friends

schedule to hang out with your core friend(s) at least once a week, ideally twice a week. even if its just having them over for dinner.

you may trade friends around though as if they arent interested n those topics or fitness you will likely become too absorbed in what oyu are doing.

we tend to be friends with people who do the same things as us, despite what diverse cartoons would lead you to believe.
>>
>>18178176
Not OP but similar feelings, I have an ideal body in mind, but how do I know what is too unrealistic for me to ever attain?
>>
>>18178266

it likely is. but the point of aspiring isn't that you actually achieve the dream itself, but some other form of greatness along the way.

It's kind of like drawing a picture. You have this idea in your mind for how it will look, but as soon as you put pencil to paper, it comes out all wrong. Doesn't make it any less beautiful.
>>
>>18178271
but what if it does make it less beautiful lol. Some doodles belong in the trash.

I just wish I could have any idea of how close to my ideal I can actually get. Or if I'm just chasing something absolutely impossible.
>>
>>18178289

post a picture of your self and a picture of your ideal body. your ideal body is almost always possible it just takes more sacrifice than you're probably willing to give.

>some doodles belong in the trash.

its a metaphor. an improvement on your physique, fitness, and health is always better than not.
>>
File: shittybathroomselfie.png (717KB, 1189x674px) Image search: [Google]
shittybathroomselfie.png
717KB, 1189x674px
>>18178294
I'm mostly concerned about my legs at this point. Idk if my thighs will ever be small though, because I know I can't do anything about the length. I'll always be short, but does being short doom you to fat ham legs inherently or can I lose enough for them to thin out?
>>
>>18178302

depends on your bones id think. feel out where your bones are. you can lose fat and muscle that is over the bones, but it is tricky as it will affect everything else.

i wouldnt call your legs fat by any means, and no thats not me white knight flirting becuase I'm a misogynistic gay guy.

i think your real problem is you're looking at pictures of sexy legs that are just legs and not cohesive. your legs really dont matter all that much desu.
>>
File: 9799026_orig.png (142KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
9799026_orig.png
142KB, 303x400px
>>18178307
Well I've got a lot of other full body thinspo in my folder.
I have 3 major problem area, my thighs, my gut and my armpit fat. The latter 2 I know I can fix with enough weight loss and toning. Anyone can get a flat stomach if they want, and I'm certain I can tone my arms especially since I have zero upperbody strength as is. I'm just flabby because I've never worked that part of my body before anyway.

But the legs have been a longstanding struggle. I'm having a hard time coming to terms enough as is that I will always be a short stubby little thing, and not have these long beautiful legs. I just hate the thick thighs and it would really make me feel better if I knew it were possible for them to like, not touch at least.
What scares me most is I squeeze my thighs and I cannot pull very much skin/fat from them. Yeah I can pull some, but not as much as I'd hoped. Fat I know how to get off, and know I can get off. If it's muscle and bone Idk what to do about that.
>>
>>18178320
your ideal image of a woman's legs are not everybody's ideal image of a woman's legs. when you find someone who loves you for who you are, legs and all, you'll realise that things you cant change are simply not worth worrying about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.