[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to girl who goes to same bar as I do last week >has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170320_200346.jpg (873KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_200346.jpg
873KB, 3264x1836px
>talk to girl who goes to same bar as I do last week
>has a kid, same as me
>hit it off, get number
>text her but she seems disinterested
>take my loss, no big deal
>go to bar this past week
>as I walk out, she is walking in
>ask her if I can hang out with her and she says yes
>we are drinking playing pool and just vibing big time
>closing time and she asks me if I wanted to go eat with her
>we go, have a blast
>lots of kissing and holding and we talk about hanging out during the week next week, since I have my kid on the weekend
>since then, one text

What should I think of this? I figure she is just one of those girls or are very weary.

Pic is bartenders ass
>>
>>18177996
Got any better pics of the bartender?
>>
Nothing?
>>
>>18177996
Why didn't you fuck her?
>>
>>18177996

>What should I think of this?

You should think nothing. You have a child. The last thing you should have on your mind is the emotional whims of some bar troll who doesn't even have the attention span or consistency to decide whether she wants to hang out with you or not.
>>
>>18178029

Does that sound like what it was?

I mean, she told me where she worked and to go visit her, so I didn't get that vibe.
>>
>>18178041

I feel you are partly right. It's not something I should mull over, because I do have a lot on my plate. But having a kid doesn't mean end game. I still like to go out with Bros and drink
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.