[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and I've never had a job before but I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 3be33f26e52392a2545be4967812ef29.jpg (780KB, 2560x1793px) Image search: [Google]
3be33f26e52392a2545be4967812ef29.jpg
780KB, 2560x1793px
I'm 22 and I've never had a job before but I want to work at a graveyard, specifically as a ground assistant

Has anyone worked at one before? My resume is garbage but I have done an okay amount of landscaping type stuff for people I know

Would they expect me to know a bunch of shit about different gardening techniques or pests etc? Or is it possible to land this kind of job without that much experience and have them tell you what to do until you get used to it

I know some jobs have training phases but idk about graveyards

Would I be more or less likely to get this kind of job if I'm attractive (I know it sounds like I'm backdoor bragging here or something but I honestly don't look like the type of person who would work at a graveyard at all, I just want the job because it sounds nice for a beta autist like me)

How do you get over a shit resume that makes it obvious you're a lazy fuck who hasn't done shit since he got out of high school?

and just if you have any other advice please help me I really need a job and they're hiring and I really wanna work at a graveyard
>>
I'll bite. Who did you kill?
>>
>>18178062
some anonymous guy who didn't give me advice over the internet
>>
Be honest on your resume and put the people you worked for gardening on there with phone numbers so they can call and ask if you're a hard worker or not. Tell them you are willing to do whatever it is you have to do to learn the skills required for the job and you will work hard for them, to give you a try for a week or two to show them you can do the job.
>>
File: 1392964672979.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1392964672979.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>18178074
>>
>>18178101
>to give you a try for a week or two to show them you can do the job.

this sounds a little weird, is this normal for job interviews?
>>
File: 1428024703367.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1428024703367.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
>>18178116
>>
File: noscope.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
noscope.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>
>>18177938
>Would I be more or less likely to get this kind of job if I'm attractive
Dude, nobody at a graveyard is going to give a single shit about your looks. Generally, looks don't matter in employment, unless you're going for modelling or serving.
Just be honest with them.
>>
>>18178123
No, that's just desperate
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.