[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a girl but our conversations never last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm in love with a girl but our conversations never last long enough to get anything meaningful started, so I've only been able to use surface level conversation. I can tell she's getting bored of me but I don't really know how to step it up when she gives me less and less of her time each time I try to get a conversation rolling. What can I do?
>>
>>18177897

where are you talking to her
>>
How are you in love with her if you can barely talk to her?
>>
>>18177916

soul mates i think
>>
>>18177914
Usually over text and brief conversations in person when we cross paths, which is about twice a week
>>
>>18177916
I went on one "date" where we went out with friends and it was a couples thing so we went together as friends. It was one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>18177924
>>18177947
How sad is your life?
>>
>>18177947

have you tried asking her on a real date? and dont say 'I CANT UNTIL WE HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL CONVERSATIONS' because other wise you are purposely trapping your self ina loop of

>cant ask girl on date without meaningful conversation first
>but can't have meaningful conversation without going on a date first

most people just ask someone to hang out and thats how it is. if you can't do that, then you're not going to get anywhere.

>BUT WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO WONT THAT PROVE IM RIGHT AND NEEDED TO HAVE DEEP CONVO?

no. if you couldn't create a deep convo after weeks of talking and she refused to date then the chances are that she was never into you to begin with, not that she would have been into you if you had a differnet convo.
>>
>>18177959
I would do that, but I know she just got out of a REALLY bad relationship so I'm trying to establish trust in me before I try anything
>>
>>18177968

so you're fucked then.
>>
File: 1489726040156.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1489726040156.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>18177968

>id ask her to hang out, but without hanging out i somehow intend to establish trust so that we can hang out
>>
>>18177974
Through text and causal conversation
>>
>>18177978

except you can't. you know you can't. you are purposely putting your self in a loop because you are afraid of what lies outside of it, you are afraid it will be the answer you don't want.

shes either into you or shes not. dont trust girls who say 'not right now' / 'i just need to be alone'

it just means they arent into you.

ask her to hang out in person. you dont need to call it a date, but you need to hang out in person.

that or give up
>>
>>18177986
Is there any recommendations for how long to wait or approach that situation?
>>
>>18178000

5, maybe 6 minutes. just shoot her a text just saying 'hey i was gonna go do XX this weekend, want to join?'
>>
Is pic related?
>>
>>18178039
Depressed but not that bad
>>
Alright everybody, there is one crucial detail I sorta left out, she has a boyfriend that pisses her off constantly and I expect them to be through soon, they both are still trying with dates and such but I can feel it crumble so I made this thread for after they split
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.