[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why don't you have a girlfriend yet anon?" Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 166306.jpg (440KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
166306.jpg
440KB, 2000x1859px
"Why don't you have a girlfriend yet anon?" Is a fine meme, fresh indeed, but what DO you do when your parents become concerned/start judging you?

Especially comparisons between siblings. My little brother is 3 years younger than me. The other night we both went to our parents house for dinner and he had a girl over to meet our parents. He has all these friends and a gf whereas I rarely leave my apartment if i'm not working and my parents (probably) know that (I don't talk to them much).

Obviously the thought of my parents thinking less of me is bothersome. But what is there to do?
>>
Tell them you're gay
>>
>>18177822
The secret to live and the answer to most of the bullshit problems on /adv/ is:

>Not care about what others think of you or what they're standards are
>>
>>18177822
Tell them you're pedophile and it would be illegal for you to have a gf to whomstd you're attracted to.
>>
>>18177841
Tell them you have a gf whomstve does not know she is your gf yet
>>
>>18177822
>Obviously the thought of my parents thinking less of me is bothersome
If they're thinking less of you, it's not because you don't have a girlfriend, it's because you're living your whole life as basically a hermit.
>>
"I have no interest in a partner"
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>18177822
>having parents that give a shit about you
>thinking you have it bad

Top jej you cunt
>>
>>18177837
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>18177822
my parents understand how broken I am so they don't ask.
>>
https://discord.gg/wZsQv ples halp
>>
>>18177822

How old are you. If you're well into adulthood and you haven't managed to develop any meaningful relationships then the answer isn't "DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS." its to see a therapist and get a handle on whatever it is thats wrong with you.
>>
>>18177822
>be me, filipino
>had Asian gf 8 years, broke up
>parents see their chances of grandchildren from me diminish
>they don't approve of me dating white girls
>try to set me up with underage b&s from their home villages lol
>just keep ignoring them because addicted to that white pussy

Their values are different from mine, just like you and your parents. Part of growing up is realizing that your parents aren't right all the time.
>>
How old are you?

>>18177931
but fuck this guy
hate these shitheels thinking it's imperative or you're fundamentally broken
>>
I just told them "Would you date me?" and they stopped
>>
>>18178942
I like this answer.
>>
>>18177931
Any idiot can get in a relationship. The real challenge is to be satisfied with it. Some people can be happy on their own too.
>>
>>18177822
There are two types of dudes without girlfriends:
Ones who doesnt give a fuck about tfw no gf meme or has good reason to not chase girls atm.
And others who makes threads all about it on 4 chan.

And since we solved that you for some reason crave gf but cant force yourself to pursue one, lets make some easy questions:
Why do you think you dont have gf and what have you done to improve your situation? Why do you even want one? And why do you think you are undatable?
>>
If you don't want to talk about it just say you're not ready yet and leave it at that. I've never had a girlfriend and I didn't even have sex until I was 29. Truthfully I regret it because I wanted to save myself for marriage and I feel that I've given some of what should've been my wife's only to someone who doesn't even value it. Post sexual revolution "dating" is a mess and the divorce rate statistics support that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.