[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, I'll make it short, my bf loves me too much and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

hey,

I'll make it short, my bf loves me too much and it impact the way he is, he's putting me way to high above him

Have you some advice how to stop this? I'm sure you know what i'm talking about

he can't act as a rational person because of it and forget too much about his feelings and everything, and its hurting him and me aswell (i'm not talking in a beta way, he's far away from beta)

thanks a lot

inb4 "hur duur i want him to treat me like shit"
>>
>>18177358
What's the problem exactly?
>>
>>18177392
I hope you will understand, since I have a poor english.

It's been my first and I was his (so lot of mistakes happended), we met when we were 16/17 and he was really alone, builled as a child and didint go to school after 12. At the beggning, he was doing everything for me (my hobbies etc) then the relationship became really serious (about a year) and I started to see that except being with me, talking to me, playing he wasnt doing much for him, when I was not here, he was doing pretty much nothing and didint know how to live his life whitout me. But now its been 3 years and we're pretty happy, and he's far away from what he was before its been a harsh period, we were arguing everyday, I couldnt stand him but we worked this out and i'm really happy with him now.

Now, he got hobbies and everything hes really confident etc but I think there is a little bit left of it,. When we argue, I'm always the one who is "right", its always his fault when we're arguing (wich is not true) i'm really straightforward and tactlessly, even If it's rare, I don't want to be this way with him, like i'm not nice and I dont know when I'm doing too much since he dosent tell me anything. When there is somehting like this, he completly forgets his feelings, he said, just today that it was hurting him but he didint care and forget it quickly that because he couldnt be mad at me, and he said it's because he loves me too much.

now I just do not want to hurt him, I feel like i'm his mother. I just want him to do and say what he wants when there is a problem, or not and not just follow everything, I feel like i'm stopping him from being the way he wants because he's focusing tooo much on me. And its putting pressure on me because I never know if i'm doing the right thing etc.

I probably forgot some points, I hope it make sense.
>>
>>18177358
leave them. It's the fairest thing to do.
>>
>>18177489
I don't really want to
>>
>>18177549
wear a leather bodice and buy him some clips for his winky
>>
tell him you want to reconsider and see how he reacts
>baby i want you still
thats how u know hes a cuck lol
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 346x146px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 346x146px
>>18177632
>s how u know hes a cuck l
not always. Some people can be weak and unhappy in a relationship that they stay in. The 'cuck' meme is a cancer of the board. It sounds like OP is playing the usual double game as well

it'll end in tears
>>
>>18177643
What double game?

No he's really happy, its when we argue.
>>
>>18177677
>No he's really hap
"No"
>>
>>18177741
what make you think that?
>>
>>18177358
It's called young love (assuming you're young). It'll die down eventually. Love is new to him, so he thinks going the extra 1000 yards will be seen as romantic. You should feel lucky he cares about you so much -- think about it, what if he wasn't? Well, you'd be here complaining about something like, "omg my bf doesnt show me he cares enough."

Anyway, it's normal for people who aren't really experienced in relationships. His spark, butterflies or whatever you call it will die down after a year -- by then, that overwhelming love for you will turn, hopefully, into a mature, calmer love that is really more about appreciation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.