[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mum schedules doctor appointment for me to get my skin cleared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1453944846398.jpg (272KB, 800x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1453944846398.jpg
272KB, 800x1221px
>mum schedules doctor appointment for me to get my skin cleared up
>appointment is in the middle of the day
>have agreement with mum about how I'll arrive
>call a cab early, they're almost an hour late since they're busy and have to cancel
>"YOU SUCK AT JUST GETTING A CAB YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME FUCKING DISAPPOINTED ANON"
How do you even deal with this?
>>
>>18177102

Why did you wait an hour and not just call another cab? Your mom's got a point, if you can't fugure out such basic shit as how to get to a doctor's, then you're some sort of a disappointment for sure.
>>
>>18177132
because all of the other services were even further away and costed more.
>>
>>18177102
>deal with this?
By learning from your mistakes. The most reliable transport is your own.

Grow up kid.
>>
>>18177145
So you basically tried one thing and threw your hands up in the air when it didn't work out perfectly?

You should have called another cab, or figured out a bus route, or asked a friend for a ride, or rode a bike, or walked.

If you tried a little harder and it still didn't work out I doubt your Mom would of been upset.
>>
>>18177257
I second this advice.
>>
Are you 12?
>>
>>18177257
well yeah, the place I was going to doesn't accept late patients.
>>18177284
no I'm just retarded.
>>
>>18177294
>well yeah, the place I was going to doesn't accept late patients.
No place does, you fuckwit. That's the literal point of appointments, so that you can reserve a timeslot. Nowhere is going to take you and kick someone else out from their appointment if you show up late

>no I'm just retarded.
Quite obviously
>>
>>18177102
You have to kill your mother to salvage your honor.
>>
If you're a grown man trying to call cabs to get around town you probably have bigger problems than skin
>>
>>18177346
I'm 19.
>>
>>18177300
>>18177257
>>18177270
Fucking idiots.

Op didn't do shit wrong
>>
>>18177360
Fine
If you're 19 trying to call cabs to get around town you probably have bigger problems than skin
>>
How far away was the place? Do they not have Uber where you live? Why is your mom making doctors appointments for you?
>>
>>18177517
Well yeah. That's why I made this thread.
>no vehicle/lessons because no money
>no job because applications get ignored
>>
>>18177533
Oh and the place is 14 miles from my house, but everything was sprung up at the last minute so uber was not a good option.
>>
>>18177559
Do you know what Uber is?
>>
>>18177553
You should get a job before literally anything else. Fretting about things like doctor visits and considering them important is literally for kids. Any moron can get an entry level job- this is your only priority.
>>
>>18177145
>costed
Disappointment confirmed
>>
>>18177102
>calling a cab
>not just using uber or lyft
>in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen anno domini
You're moms right anon, you're dumb as rocks.
>>
>>18177788
This. You are 19. It's time to get a job.
>>
>>18177833
Haha, what ?
>>
>>18177821
I have no credit cards to use on uber, and couldn't get a ride without one.
>>
>>18177893
The get a pre-paid card. Jesus shit just how much of a child are you
>>
Unnecessary hate on this thread.

OP you can reserve taxis in advance. Or just get the bus.
>>
>>18177939
I'm sheltered as fuck and honestly don't know how any of this works.
>>
All the hate in this thread is perfectly necessary and warranted
Op is a man but displays the thought patterns of an adolescent or child
Every post he's made evinces this in some way
This problem is much more important than whatever problem he thinks he has
>>
>>18178092
Well grow some cohones and be a man you pansy faggot.
>>
>>18178149
Every time I do that it just makes whatever situation I'm in worse

I'll probably just an hero, searching for help is getting me nothing
>>
>>18178171
OP it's pretty hard for unretarded normies to tell retards how to be unretarded. It just comes naturally, makes sense, etc. You can an hero if you want, but whatever you do, just don't be a child about it.
>>
>>18177553
How is clearing your face a priority at all, given your current situation?
Also, why does your mum set appointments for you? Is she your secretary?
>>
I would tell you to kill yourself but am afraid you would use wrong side of knife = disappointed!
>>
>>18178864
KEK
>>
Bitch use ur feet or a bus
>>
>>18178844
I didn't approve of it at all, I was just told to go.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.