[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had to stop using deodorant due to a rash that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: autism levels.png (121KB, 618x542px) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.png
121KB, 618x542px
I've had to stop using deodorant due to a rash that's formed under my armpits. I'm currently applying cream to help with the rash, and best case scenario, it'll clear up in a week.

I went to a concert last week and had to stop dancing about 2/3 of the way through because I realized how sweaty I was. Tomorrow, I want to go to an anime convention. I'm not sure how to avoid smelling like ass. I don't think showering daily is going to be enough.

Any tips?
>>
>>18177050
Google natural alternatives to deodorant or try and different brand, gels give me a rash but the other ones work fine
>>
Baby powder and a light cologne maybe.
Powder for the moisture, cologne for the smell.

But if you're fat it probably won't be enough.

Idk what your cosplay is or if you have options, but maybe choose something that's got more breathing room and stay inside (or out, if it's still cold where you live like it is where I live). Take breaks, pack some baby wipes to freshen up if you can't shower.
>>
>>18177185
My mom says alcohol prep pads work too, I guess it kills the bacteria that makes you smell. Also this is just a temp fix that's only been tried by females. Cornstarch is real good at keeping up things dry. Idk man. Sorry you smell ;(
>>
stop caring about how much you sweat, be punk about it, deodorant fucks ur body up senpai, i dont wear it and i fuck
>>
File: 41RHs+h6brL.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
41RHs+h6brL.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
>>18177050
Use this Deodorant https://www.amazon.com/Mitchum-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-Unscented-3-4-Ounce/dp/B001EWEP86?th=1
>>
>>18177312
The con is tomorrow..

>>18177286
I'm guessing you're not obese.

>>18177185
Great advice! I have wipes in the house and I can pick up cologne on the way.
>>
>>18177351
YOU WOULD GUESS WRONG
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.