[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the social life of someone normal like? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: idonno.png (592KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
idonno.png
592KB, 800x600px
What's the social life of someone normal like?

Do they have someone they can rely on to talk to and hang out with? How often to they hang out?
>>
>>18176744

it varies from person to person. some relationships are more co-dependent, or at the very least more closely entwined. some friends live together and as a result spend pretty much all their time together.

me, I like to see my friends at least once a week, twice if they're available.

if i ever need to talk they are at least a phone call away and i can rely on them as long as im forward with what i need. were men so we don't really play games like 'I WAS SAD AND NO ONE NOTICED'. instead if one of us has an issue we just plainly say it, and if the other person isn't being supportive enough, we plainly say that as well.

thus far they/I have always apologized and doubled down our efforts to help one another.
>>
>>18176744
>hang out twice a week
Damn. How often do you message eachother online?
>>
>>18176758

virtually never, I do not use social media really. i have one set up that my close friends have access to but they mostly only use it to send files as its actually quicker than email.

for the most part we text. i recently started snapchat as he kept sending me videos from his snap chat but they come out blurry through text messages.

we text almost daily. phone call about once ev ery week.
>>
>>18176762
Phone call once a week? How long are the calls? What do you talk about?
>>
>>18176771

they vary. i mean if i have a girl over its usually only like 5 minutes so that he can say the important stuff (hes usually the one that calls me) but if i got nothing going on we've had over an hour before. generally its hwen hes in his car and hes bored, but i appreciate it because theres usually stuff we need to talk about before our next hang out as we work together on film projects and we dont need to meet to talk about all the planning details.

on average id say like 15 to 20 minutes, but they've gone on all night if there's something going on with other people in our circle.

we talk about mostly the film stuff, but we also just talk about movies and of course life.
>>
Is your circle from your film classes? How are you meeting the girls? Are they from the circle?
>>
>>18176789

no, i actually dont talk to anyone from back when i was in film school.

I actually met this friend at a yogurt place he worked at. my roommate workedn ext door, and id go in for some froyo. he mentioned hes tryingto be an actor, i am trying to be a writer, so we could collab.

he was a REALLY bad actor so i actually had to let him go from the project and film the first episode all over again. SOMEHOW we persevered and still managed to be friends and continued to collab, mostly in behind the scenes stuff, but hes gotten better at acting so he tends to act in the projects he sets up.

as for the girls, various ways. these days i dont go out much unless its with friends so most of the girls i meet are from tinder, but until recently I had a bit more free time so would just go out to bars, clubs, or just hit on girls all around.
>>
>>18176800
Hmm very interesting. Thanks for sharing all this with me. I really hope I can live a life where I can reliably have someone to talk with. All my friends take a long time to answer me online, and are always too busy for me. Any tips?
>>
>>18176817

go out and meet as many people as you possibly can, you never know who is going to stick.

online seems ideal cuz you dont have to leave and you can filter your friends based on interests but my two best friends I met by complete circumstance.

one was just that yogurt stop guy.

the other was a guy i met at a graveyard. they were doing a screening of nightmare on elm street, and i forgot to bring a blanket to sit on. he has right next to me. so i asked if i could share his blanket.

he also wants to be a horror filmmaker so now we make horror shorts together.

going out and meeting people is how you develop an actual bond.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.