[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a window cleaner >standing on large solid wood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-582856349.jpg (497KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-582856349.jpg
497KB, 1440x2560px
>be me a window cleaner
>standing on large solid wood chair
>slips from chair and chair smashes toe

My dad is actually the one that owns the business. But he won't take me to the hospital because today is a busy day. My mom won't come get me either. I've never broken anything before and yes I can move it because it was smashed above the joint. It's pretty swollen compared to my other toe. It's started bleeding more since that picture. Should I be concerned or should it be okay?
>>
>>18176593
Unless it hurts so bad you can't walk on it, it should be fine.

Squeeze the old man for a pair of steelcaps after this tho.
>>
>>18176593

How about you take yourself to the doctor.
>>
>>18176603
Yeah I can't stand on it. I manned up and walked to the truck after we finished the job but that was a terrible idea
>>
>>18176593

That looks like nothing that warrants a trip to the hospital. Same has happened to me both toes and fingers. It will be swollen from few days up to a week, but after that it will be fine and won't hurt. The nail will fall off after a while, but a new one will grow in its place relatively soon. The bruises will disappear, even if it looks bad now. Takes a few months, but it will go back to just the way it was. Keep it wrapped during the day when you have to wear shoes, but keep it unwrapped at home to let it dry properly. Clean it properly with running water and disinfectant a few times a day.
>>
>>18176593
I smashed my thumb a few months back and broke a nail. You should poke the nail and let it bleed out, it will fall off and regrow on its own. Check to see if the bone is broken or if the nailbed is fucked. Otherwise it will be sensitive for a while. If the nail bed is fine, and the bone is unbroken then all you can do is wait.

>>18176610
Go to the ER please.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.