[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am at a crossroad in my life right now where I have to decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 01.jpg (100KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
100KB, 650x450px
I am at a crossroad in my life right now where I have to decide whether I want to stay with my partner for the rest of my life (make big decisions like buying a house together and kids will surely follow soon).

We have been together for over 6 years of which we have been living together for the past 1,5 years and I love her very dearly.

She is 3 years older than me and it seems that she has reached a phase in her life at 31 where she wants to move forward but I'm not sure if I I'm ready.

The difficulty I'm having is deciding whether the doubts I have are normal for everyone who is faced with making the big decision in their life, or if they are indicative of something that is wrong.

Logic is also telling me something different than my feelings, which is making this situation extremely hard.

How does one really know if they should or should not move forward with their partner?
>>
White people are weird.
>>
How you managed to drag race into this is beyond me.

But I guess for racists everything is race-related
>>
>>18176332
Guess so white boi. Don't be offended, whities have fear of commitment and being noble.
>>
Let me just say that if after 6 years, my partner was not sure about me, I would be pissed the fuck off.

What were you thinking wasting 6 years of someone's life if you aren't ready to commit to them?
>>
>>18176320

Ask yourself if you're hesitating because it's a big decision, or if you're hesitating because it is a big decision with her. If the first, then you can talk with her about it, how you aren't quite ready yet and she'll probably understand. If the latter, then take a hard look at your relationship and where you see it going. If you have no problems with the idea of having a family, but you're not sure about having it with her, then it's likely thar your relationship with her is the problem here. Your gf is reaching the age where people tend to have kids, if you keep her waiting, her fertility will start to decline and she'll come to recent you, if she eventually won't be able to have kids at all. If motherhood matters to her, but you're not sure if kids are relevant to your interests any time soon, it might be necessary to break up so that you both can get what you want from life.
>>
>>18176377
>fear of commitment

LOL

where's your dad desean? still gettin them pop tarts?
>>
>>18176386
What?

don't be a nerd. I only date non whites because white bois waste time
>>
>>18176384
Thanks for the advice, you make some valid points to consider.
>>18176381
Because relationships are taking things one step at a time, these feelings of doubt did not start until I was forced to think about these major steps in our relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.