[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a thesis to write to finish college, it's about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Have a thesis to write to finish college, it's about the European Union and the bad things about it, thing is i have a lot of pages to fill, and there's only so much i can write from my own knowledge, so of course i steal other people's content

But i don't copypaste it, i'm not from an English speaking country, so what i do is find some articles, read them, then not only translate it into my native language, but also change most of the sentences and structure of the ideas being said, combined with the ideas that i come with on the go.

Is this plagiarism? Will i get fucked?
>>
>>18176292
I'm sure your college has rules on citing. Technically, if you don't cite you sources it is plagiarism I'm at uni and if I get caught for plagiarism two times I'll get thrown out.
>>
You will not be caught. Earth is flat. People are dumb #AF
>>
>>18176292
It's difficult to say with no examples given but I'd recommend you to always cite the source anyway, you could quote a part of the article and write further considerations on it.
>>
File: 1490752217445.gif (2MB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490752217445.gif
2MB, 350x200px
Maybe you should try to do some fucking work. You might learn something. Isn't that what you are there for?
>>
>>18176292

How the fuck are you in college, writing a thesis and haven't got the faintest idea how academic writing works? You're not supposed to make it up. You refer to previous research and theories other people have developed, and construct your own hypothesis and conclusions on the already existing theoretical framework. Generally, primary and secoundary sources are needed and you construct your research based on those. You don't have the academic authority to make up bullshit you think it right, you need to refer to other peoples' work to prove your points and theories.
>>
gaddamn this is genius. how have i never thought of this. thanks op
>>
Ever heard of quoting shit brah? It's especially good to fill pages if your college has instructions of quoting longer stuff (over 20 words). Find a nice long ass quote (with reference of course), then spend a paragraph or two to analyse it and tie it to your thesis, boom, almost a whole new page.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.