[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let my gf borrow my debit card cause she said she had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1466705793758.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466705793758.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>let my gf borrow my debit card cause she said she had to pay for some bills and needed an extra $100
>she withdraws $100 from the ATM and then uses the debit for another $100

why are women like this?
>>
>>18176249
What's your complaint?

She said she had to
1. pay some bills
2. take an additional $100

And that's what she did.
>>
File: 1467463969360.png (217KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1467463969360.png
217KB, 500x688px
>>18176254
>she said she needed the extra $100 to pay some bills

ftfy
>>
>>18176249
Women are like this because this is what they have been doing for generations.

If you strip the emotion, you simply trade having babies and securing them by trading various resources and energy.

If it bothers you that much, you can always try to talk to her about financial stuff like mature grownups. Sooner or later you have to talk with your partner about it anyway:
>who will work
>who will hold the bank
>how many bank accounts
>how many babies :-D
>etc etc
>>
>>18176249
>a singular woman does something
>why are all women like this

We're not. You just have shitty taste in partners. Break up with her and find someone better if you're so bothered.
>>
>>18176249
What did she spend the 100 on she used from debit? Bills or?
>>
>>18176249
>let someone take my money
>complain about it on 4chains instead of confronting the person
>actually date a person like that
Why are you blaming her for treating you like the cuck you are?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.