[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl in college >befriend her, take friendship outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1490649529096.jpg (60KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490649529096.jpg
60KB, 640x628px
>meet girl in college
>befriend her, take friendship outside of just class
>live 1 mile from each other (we're in LA), get to hang out a lot
>we're both shy, awkward fucks but I totally loose with each other. Feels really nice.
>we have very similar interests, have deep, amazing conversations both online and offline, we connect really well
>naturally, I begin to really like her. Go on this board to seek advice, take the advice, basically I made a move and we kissed on two separate occasions
>feeling confident in myself more than any other time. Even then mentally prepare myself for rejection
>ask her to be my gf
>gives me the "I want to take it slow" line, I take it as straight rejection
>feel fucking devastated the next two days, then I move past those feelings

Shit sucked. I did some thinking and the day I asked her out, something was off. She was quiet most of the time and she really didn't seem to be in the mood for anything. I didn't catch it until days later, of course. My timing was terrible. That being said,

>being seen her much more lately since our classes are next to each other, we are unavoidable to each other
>we still talk, pretend nothing happened, no value in our friendship was lost
However, more recently the times I've seen her she puts up this big ass smile as if she's happy to see me. She's been interacting more with my Facebook posts (rarely online before vs. very active on my shit now). She initiates conversations randomly on messenger. She has no experience with relationships as she's this shy, introverted, quiet girl, so I assume she's trying to hint at me.
What's your take, /adv/? I believe these are all hints, but how do I go about knowing 100%?
>>
>>18176211
You'll never know 100%, unless she flat out tells you.

IMO, if she said she wants to take things slow, maybe she wasn't sure whether or not she's ready for a relationship. If she's trying interacting with your social media shit, then she's trying.

Ask her out for a date (and make sure she knows it's a date when you ask her), if she accepts then I'd say you're in. Take her out for a drink, then go for a walk and lean in for a kiss before you part ways.

That's how I usually do it with girls that are shy. But then again, I'm also a social retard I might be off.
>>
What i learned from shy girls are that they need someone to trust before they can open up. When she tells you something about herself make her feel secure. After that its just time. Youre on the good road my friend, she is hinting you, she likes you. What you feel for her is what she feels for you
>>
File: received_1433054103431281.jpg (73KB, 672x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_1433054103431281.jpg
73KB, 672x640px
It's 3:32am, I messaged her a pic relating to what she's doing up this late (pic related; we have mutual shit humor), her response was "I was wondering the same about you before this message."

Is she keeping tab of when I'm online? Is this, in any way, valuable information?

>>18176219
Hmm. I've been told the same in regards to her feeling she's not ready for a relationship. Although I really do not understand what that means. How does one prepare themselves, or know that they're ready for one? I never had those thoughts on my own.

What's the difference between a date and a hangout, and how do I communicate that it's a date?
I would very much like to go out for a drink with her, she's never been drunk and I want to give her that experience, but it's a few months before I can visit a bar. I'd invite her to my place but it's ALWAYS occupied.
>>
>>18176226
How do I give her the sense of security when there is nothing really going against her?
There isn't much about her that is tough on her. She's had the most average childhood where we can both relate (low income Mexican-Americans growing up playing tons video games).
>>
>>18176234
NIGGA WHAT DID I TELL YOU? SHE FEELS THE SAME FOR YOU AS YOU DO FEEL FOR HER. SHE IS WAITING TALK TO HER, BUILD THINGS UP AGAIN FFS NGIGER
heilhitler<3
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490895325163.jpg (11KB, 372x359px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490895325163.jpg
11KB, 372x359px
>>18176248
Shit shit shit, alright alright.
I'm talking to her right now. She's up because of math homework. Yes, I know, help her out blahblahblah. How do I escalate and build shit up again?
>>
>>18176234
It's pretty easy to see who's online, especially when it's this late. But yeah, she definitely seems into you, ask her out dude!

But don't get her drunk. If she's never been drunk before, and she's shy it's probably not the best idea to get her drunk on your first date.
>>
>>18176252
with time man. Be patient, be sweet, be the playful you that youre. be happy and loving :D everything gonna be ok mayne, trust me on this.
>>
>>18176258
I still don't know how to separate the idea of a hangout and a date and communicate that. We've hung out several times, but neither of us would say they were dates. Even on the days we kissed, much of the day was just going around LA eating food.
>>
>>18176264
be straightforward about it. tell her, when the time is right, to go out on a DATE. DAAAATTTEEE HEIL HITLER NIGGERS FUCKING JEW GASSING GASMACHINE
>>
>>18176269
Fuck man, you're far more awkward than me.
>>
>>18176270
my awkwardness is what makes girls like me :D Being yourself(or awkward) isnt a bad thing, the badness about being awkward is overthinking or having no confidence. With confidence you can do any fucking thing and everyone will like/love you.
Im gonna tell you little bit about me :p I have been texting a girl i met last week and really really liked. I know these steps are hard, mate i was scared shitless. Every text i sent i read 10 times, was it right, was it funny enough, what if X, what if Y. but at the end all those thoughts dont even matter, what matter is to live every moment on the way that the small little akward kid inside me wants to live it :D so heil hitler and be happy my friend, what ever makes you happy will make her happy as well
>>
>>18176211
Meet with her again and get close and flirty again. If she reciprocates again and the timing seems right repeat what you've already done. Kiss her and gf her.
If she pushes you away again I'd say you two are done. But it seems to me you'll succeed. Good luck breh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.