[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I hate all of my boyfriend's friends is the relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1458024325108.jpg (38KB, 456x497px) Image search: [Google]
1458024325108.jpg
38KB, 456x497px
If I hate all of my boyfriend's friends is the relationship doomed?
Or is this something that will pass/can be worked around/is unimportant?
>>
Depends on why you hate them.
>>
immature, irresponsible financially, and going nowhere in life in terms of future plans.
>>
>>18176096
It is not too important, being friends with them is a huge plus but it's not essential.

However it sounds like you judge them more because of their life choices than their actual personality. You don't need to be so hard on strangers, if they haven't influenced your boyfriend already, they never will.
My advice to you is to just take it easy with them, try to be more friendly if you really care about this issue.

Otherwise just shrug it off but be prepared to be irritated in the future because this might lead to fighting.
>>
>>18176107
So bacially you don't like them because you don't want your boyfriend around dudes who get casual pussy as opposed to being locked down.
>>
>>18176127
Not OP, but how did you come to that conclusion out of
>immature, irresponsible financially, and going nowhere in life in terms of future plans
?
>>
>>18176107
So basically they're happy and like to have fun but you're a bore that holds onto your money?
>>
>>18176107
literally all things that do not affect you in any way at all. my gf's friends are just as crappy with money but i dont hate them since its their lives and they can do what they want and it doesnt affect me or my gf at all.

it's worth considering that you're the immature one since you've developed hatred of people despite them doing nothing at all to you.
>>
>>18176111
Solid advice. thank you.

>>18176127
not even. they spend money they don't have on stuff like drugs, alcohol and anime figurines. doubtful they get much pussy.

>>18176133
they have fun on the government's money, debt, and their mininum wage jobs.
>>
>>18176147
>anime
>>
>>18176147
>minimum wage jobs

So you criticize people for having minimum wage jobs? You think you're better than people that don't make a lot of money?

No, I don't make minimum wage, but I despise when people like you use someone's job as leverage on why they're "bad". Yeah hate on the dishwasher who's down on his luck recovering and trying to get his life together, or maybe the guy working at Wendy's because he needs some experience under his belt.

Fucking off yourself.
>>
your boyfriend is better off without you
>>
FFS stupid ass people on this thing. Remember little girl, before you, before anything and everything, your bf had those guys. those guys made who your bf is. those guys are the ones that got your bf in a place that you love him. without his friends, there is no bf. Dont touch his friends, you will regret it.
Actually... if your bf was a man, he wouldnt let you talk shit about his friends, but idk man... you niggas are weird as fuck
heil hitler and zyklonb dont forget 9/11 is 11 * 9 / 9 * 11
>>
>>18176235
this, so much this. Girls who look at appearance only are called sluts. No one wants a slut as gf. But the girl that really cares about your life story is the one to have close. Youre not one of those, jump in front of a train or heil hitler :DDDD sex123
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.