[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I need some help with my homework. I need to write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Lilith_(Rebuild).png (967KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_(Rebuild).png
967KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /adv/, I need some help with my homework.

I need to write a 1,200 word essay, with a large amount of referencing, interpreting the meaning of this image, and what it communicates to the reader.

Basically, all I'm asking for is some help in finding scholarly/academic references for Neon Genesis Evangelion/End of Evangelion.

Thanks.
>>
>>18176041
If by the minuscule chance that this isn't bait and you're serious ... there are none. EVA is basically Twilight level so no one takes it serious but at least the latter invites itself for deeper analysis due the success it had.

Also the writer himself confirmed that it was just for shit and giggles. At best you can attempt to write an essay over neckbeards looking for depth where there is none to justify their onanie habits.
>>
>>18176075
Fuck, really? I could probably come up with a bunch of bullshit interpretations, but I need to have some sort of academic references at the very least.
>>
>>18176078
That just pick some shit from Shakespeare, hell there is tons of anime inspired by his stuff be it Romeo and Juliet or The Tempest.
>>
>>18176089
Thanks for the help anon, I'll look at some Shakespeare stuff.
>>
>>18176041
Here is the best advice you will get:

Get off 4chan and go do your own homework.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.