[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need advice. There's a girl I like very much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: spongebobcoffee.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobcoffee.gif
196KB, 264x269px
Hey guys I need advice. There's a girl I like very much and I want to take her out on a date and see where it goes, but I'm also so insecure about my shitty job and my achievements in life and I hate myself for it. Shall I just drop dating and let her slip away :( . I And focus and invest on my self like a year or two. Thanks.
>>
>>18176024
At least you have a job. That's a plus right there.
>I'd add a Just Do It! GIF, but fuck that plagiarizing piece of shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490286822661.jpg (58KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490286822661.jpg
58KB, 960x958px
>>18176032
I'm 22 and I work as a bellboy and I still live with my parents. I'm currently studying an online course to get my deploma for becoming a certified personal trainer and train people cuz it's what I'm passionate about. And one my own gym one day.
>>
>>18176024
Let a girl figure out her own reasons not to fuck you, you don't need to make that decision for her
>>
File: 1488964686813.png (448KB, 509x679px) Image search: [Google]
1488964686813.png
448KB, 509x679px
>>18176063
I know, but I'm just looking for a confirmation if dating is okay at this point of my life or is it a waste of time... will getting pussies and heartbreaks make me stronger or something FUCCCCCK!
>>
>>18176058
Concrete goals, actively working towards something. Youre gonna make it.
>>
Quit bein a p0ssyyyyy boiiiii and you'll be fine. Work on you.
Work on your dream and women will come to you, whipped piece of shit.
>>
>>18176058
Well, there you go. A job is a job is a job. At least you're making your own money.
As for living with your parents, not a big deal. It's more common these days than ever.
You've got goals and a passion. You know what you want. Also a big plus.
I should have noted in my first post that you can have a girlfriend and still work on yourself. Maybe you'll have the kind of lady who'll not only support you to work on yourself, but will also help you.
Sounds like you're doing fine, my man.
I'd say ask her for that date. You've got nothing to lose. Rejection can suck, but it doesn't suck as badly as not asking her, then always wondering how it would have turned out.
>>
>>18176024
OP, you have interests that you care about, a job and probably you are not a shitty person. If you have a chance now, take it. It won't come again. You can't just lose this train because you lack self-confidence.

If you are going to be rejected, fine. But at least you will have no regrets in the long run. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>18176087
Does someone have this pic without the retard in the sky please ?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Thank you friends for taking the time to post all of ur advice. I made up my mind; I'll ask her out and idc if I'll get rejected or not as long as I get an answer from her I'll consider it a win. And focus on my passion till I get there. Godspeed you allll!
>>
>>18176159
Good luck, broham.
>>
>>18176159
stay gold, ponyboy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.