[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me talking to girl >things were okay >she stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 0300be18.jpg (2KB, 99x99px) Image search: [Google]
0300be18.jpg
2KB, 99x99px
>be me talking to girl
>things were okay
>she stopped being okay we had falling out
>started talking as friends
>she has new guy, no problems at all
>go to hang out with her friends because super cool people
>they like me too
>snapchat her that i was there
>she freaks the fuck out on me and her close friend that invited me there
>nobody can make sense of why
Literally that's the story, why would someone freak out over something so simple as people being friends
>>
Also, not sure if needing "advice" per say, but would like to understand wtf happened. She told me to "not talk to her again" because I was with her friends we THINK.
>>
Maybe she thought you were hinting at sleeping with one of her friends?
>>
All of them are guys haha
>>
>>18176474
yikes

She probably thinks you're talking bad about her to her friends
>>
That's all i could figure too, but we were on decent terms and didn't really have anything bad TO say, still don't really. Her friends didn't even understand the outlash, and the one besides me she freaked out on, shes known for 3 years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.