[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let go of anger and jealousy? I am working on a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do I let go of anger and jealousy?

I am working on a pretty ambitious project, and tomorrow I am working with someone who is very accomplished.

But the thing is, their significance began even since they were in school. Like "it's in their blood" kind of thing. But here I am, all Don Draper and shit trying to forge my own path with nobody but myself and my extreme anxiety that makes me work to exhaustion.

I try not to be bitter, but it is so hard.

So, how do I let go of that anger?
>>
>>18175679
So the root of the anger is that you're mad at this person for making you anxious, and you feel like you've had to work harder to get to where you are?
>>
>>18175686

Not the first part, but the second part, yes.
>>
>>18175713
well, ya know. the buddha said anger is like carrying a hot coal to throw at someone else, you're the one who gets burned. so first make sure you're completely convinced of the uselessness of the resentment.

next, think about how silly it is to compare different people's paths like that. billions of people around the world (probably) worked harder than you just to survive. you're looking at things under a microscope.

and finally, focus on the work itself. maybe you'll learn something from this fucker, or you'll just look good at the end. just think about the outcome.
>>
>>18175733

This is true.

The other thing I keep trying to consider and convince myself is, despite things I may have lacked in my upbringing, I am still here in the presence of these people.

So that must mean that I have something to offer.
>>
There is no such industry where people who connections dont get it easy. Try to network the fuck out of this guy. Be nice to people on the way up, because youre bound to run into them again on your way down.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.