[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm such a fucking dumbass. I was walking around with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483736599498.jpg (59KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483736599498.jpg
59KB, 700x412px
I'm such a fucking dumbass.
I was walking around with my sister's baby while she prepared the bath. She's a loud baby so she cries unless she's being held and moving.
Anyways, I was walking around with her, bobbing up and down to calm her down and my foot slides, so I instinctively land on my other knee to not fall. As I fell the baby's head went back because I was in the middle of switching arms to support her head at the moment. Should I be worried? I'm scared as all hell. She's only 1 month old
>>
Holy shit you retard.

You probably fucked the baby's life and there's a chance she will have some problems if it was THAT ROUGH.

And she's just 1 month, OP.

This is why you don't give a baby to a retard, kids.
>>
>>18175538
She's probably fine. Babies bounce for a reason.
>>
if it scares you all enough just go to a doctor. If thats not an option best thing to do is just keep an eye on the baby and watch out for any abnormalities like excessive crying or swelling or, i dunno anything that just doesnt seem normal. If the baby calms down and seems fine just be grateful, keep checking up on her and just be extra careful anytime you hold her.

I wont say its nothing, these are very crucial months for the baby and its development, but no use in beating yourself up over it. learn from your mistakes and pay attention to your surroundings and be careful when you're taking care of her. Maybe next time stop moving, switch arms, then start walking again.
>>
>>18175554
>>18175581
Fucking hell, I hate when this happens
>>
Go to a doc, shit happens to babies all the time and their kind of built for it, but at least call for an opinion
>>
>>18175591
Like swelling at the neck? She was fine when I got back up, like nothing happened and right now she's quiet.
I'm killing myself if something does happen to her
>>
>>18175538
Shaking them can kill them.

Not sudden whiplash. Theyre very resilient little things.

My sister was dropped on her head on her fiest day of life by some dumbass nurse.

Shes 35 now and 100% damage free. I doubt you caused any damage.

Im also neither a doctor nor an expert. You should definitely ask about it but if the baby isnt dead now then you probably good.
>>
>>18175601
Yea, i mean its really just an idea, i dont even know if the neck would swell from such a thing but im just saying, keep your eyes out for any abnormalities.
If shes fine now, chances are shes gonna be okay and there wasnt any kind of damage. But again, just keep an eye out for anything weird. ( excessive crying, sensitivity to being touch around the neck? Stuff like that )

Dont fret too much, you didnt drop her, and there was no blood or any crazy stuff so you gotta be positive and remember to not let stuff like that happen again. Just learn from your mistakes and be more careful.
>>
>>18175603
Pretty much this.
>>
>>18175601
>She's a loud baby
>right now she's quiet
you probably made her autistic
>>
>>18175643
I was walking around to make her quiet and it works. She was already like that before the accident
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.