[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in small town >the entire town is just one redneck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
>live in small town
>the entire town is just one redneck group I'm not a part of
>there's 3 people I can hang out with but they are all lunatics
>like locked in asylum crazy
>it's too expensive anywhere else I wanna live
>have to use parents car
>can't make friends out of town anyway
>>
>>18175477

The world is a giant place. People have moved and lived and flourished with nothing. This "Its too expensive anywhere else" gripe is horseshit.

The ENTIRE world is too expensive for you to move out of your one small time? Bullshit. You just don't have either the courage or motivation to change your situation.

You can move, you can make friends, you can make money, but all those things require the one thing you seem deadset against mustering; effort. The pity party song and dance is old hat, OP. Either work your fingers to the bone to make it out of your city or shut the fuck up because this is, has been, and always will be completely within your control.
>>
>>18175489
I mean I'd have to be near civilization so I can use public transit and find jobs

I come from a place so poor that 3 bedrooms for 1000 is a lot
>>
>>18175477
You could always try to do a long distance FRIENDship, but I don't guarantee it.
>>
>>18175497
I have people I can talk to online but not using my body for anything is fucking killing me
>>
>>18175511
Woah that statement struck a chord with me. I know the feels man.
I wish you luck and contentment anon. You'll find a way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.