[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems that the only women who show interest in me are underage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1111.jpg (39KB, 291x304px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39KB, 291x304px
It seems that the only women who show interest in me are underage, and it's really making me uncomfortable.

On semi-regular occasions, if I'm bussing through town, or in the city, or shopping at a mall, I'll get at least one girl introducing herself to me and appearing unusually friendly and flirty. And most of the time, she's very obviously in high school or underage. And because of that, at best I'll entertain a conversation, but typically I'll glare or be sluggish and unresponsive in conversation until she goes away (and I end up feeling bad for it).

This almost never happens with women my age. When I try to approach them, it just never goes anywhere. The best I can get is a girl replying to me in a very quiet and awkward manner. Or we drift apart and stop talking. For these reasons alone, I don't bother approaching women in general.

So it really bothers me to be repeatedly approached by clearly young people. Since statutory and age differences are things I take *very* seriously. My minimum age requirements for not just the opposite sex, but people in general, is to be old enough to go to a bar with. And considering I'm twenty-eight, even that's too young for tastes.

In addition, since it's almost only underage girls approaching and showing interest, it makes me really terrified about what that says about me. It's a foreboding, gut-wrenching thought that kind of makes me want to pic related. Plus, even if they always were the ones who approached you, and you never once did so yourself, there's such unforgiving social stigma and legal consequences involved (I live in the USA if you're wondering) that, again, makes pic related feel like a genuine consideration. Especially considering there's almost nobody you can talk to about this in person without compromising everything. So it's even more stressful, and puts me in a state of panic. :(
>>
Calm down Anon. Maybe you have a baby face and girls think you are their age.

Older girls also are more likely to be a bit more cynical about dating because they've either had bad experiences or have had a lot of douches who won't take no for an answer hit on them in public.
>>
>>18175308
Are you ugly? Maybe they're flirting with you as a gag, then laughing at you with their friends when you're gone.
>>
>>18175308
>It's a foreboding, gut-wrenching thought that kind of makes me want to pic related.
Dont worry anon, no girl has ever shown interest in me and that is way worse, trust me.
>>
>>18175308
Maybe you just look or dress young?
>>
there's plenty of marriages with age difference of 8-10 years
it's normal for young girls to approach older men, they like the air of maturity since they think all boys their age are less mature than they are
>>
File: goomba_2.gif (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
goomba_2.gif
6KB, 256x256px
Are they skinny, at least? Same problem here except it's always fat chicks. Not chubby, not plump, not thick; FAT. Pic related.
I'm also from New York, where it's mature to be fat, so who knows. Might just be the demographic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.