[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have taken to secretly hating my gf and i was thinking a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So i have taken to secretly hating my gf and i was thinking a good way to fk her over would be to hella stretch her pussy out before i leave her......so get this yesterday while i was fingering her i went up to 4 fingers and she was just taking it and moaning so then i started fucking her with my hand inside her pussy at the same time .. she was getting STRETCHED... LOL .... anyways this didnt even hurt her (idfk) any other clever ideas fellas? basically i can do anything i want with her as she is so desperate to stay with me. >.> thanks in advance.
>>
Invite her over, then kill yourself right in front of her.

That PTSD, hah, get her good.
>>
Stretched?
you clearly didnt do biology or sex ed you dumb fucking idiot. All youre doing is giving her a good time before she gets fucked by another dudw.

Lol stretched. Fucking retard.
>>
You know how to rally fuck her over. Dump her out of the blue without a reason. Just text her "yo it ain't working out, I'm out" and block her
>>
>>18175106
sm.h OP

You know vaginas can get back to normal after giving birth, right?

Just fucking leave her.
>>
>>18175106
Fuck you bro, just fuck your own ass with a wire brush that'll show her ha

I could give /adv/ if you were spicing things up but gtfo with this shit, back to plebbit
>>
>>18175157
Thats the best advice right there. Dump her randomly. Snapchat it be even funnier.
>>
>>18175106
You are an ASSHOLE. I sincerely hope that ants crawl inside your dick whilst you sleep, and precede to slowly eat your testicles from the inside out.

May you never have the honour of bedding a woman again.
>>
Hahahahaaha this has got to be some kind of bait
>>
>>18175143
Yea I remember the numerous lectures in high school biology classes where they talk about stretching pussies out. Also in sex ed, rather than talking about contraceptives and venereal disease the focus was on vaginal fortitude.
>>
>>18175106
That's not how vaginas work you dumb fucking teenager
>>
>>18175106
Show some respect, fellow anons. We are in the company of one of Nature's instinctive gentlemen.
>>
>>18175164
>You know vaginas can get back to normal after giving birth, right?

Half true. They don't stay baby-stretched out, but there is enough damage done that they're looser than before.
>>
>>18175129
haha underrated post
>>
Wow the average IQ on this board is really low.

What a bunch of fucking degenerates
>>
>>18175106
you're fucking retarded
>>
All she has to do is kiegels and she'll tighten right back up.

I had a kid, and for a whole year I was too tight for sex. Well, it happened, but it hurt a shit ton. So I mean I don't see where your teenage brain was going with this plan of yours. Other than being selfish and only staying to get your dick wet, but that's a typical male action so I'm not too surprised. Just dump her already so you can both move on with your lives.
>>
>>18178480
loool hello single mom
>>
>>18178542
Single moms are awesome.
>>
>>18178554
Single mothers are not awesome at all. I've generally found them to be boring because they can never leave the fucking house and they never have any money. If they've got parents nearby who have the kid a lot then maybe they hold down a little job and are able to get out a little more, but generally they are institutionalised by the routine of having to be at home, on a measured income and available for the kid without the support of other. This is not a bad thing inherently, but sucks if you actually intend to do anything other than try to fuck them and bail. Also sometimes you end up feeling played because they'll use you for your car, jump over your dick for the attention and then you find that they are trying to hook 15 other guys the same way. Successive cycles of this combined with the isolation, boredom and feeling like they are missing out generally leaves them pretty fucking crazy and mobile phone obsessed even more than the average younger woman. Then there is like, the red button/armageddon threat which gets pulls way too often of 'muh child' because the kid is such a large part of their life they can't help but us them as a weaponised bargaining chip.

So go there, if you are prepared for a shameful chapter in your life where you shoot fish in a barrel and realise you are living a hateful lie based on being a terrible human amongst terrible humans.
>>
File: seal.jpg (8KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
8KB, 300x276px
>>18175106

The fact that this idiot post has lasted into a second day wins my Seal of Upheaval.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.