[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been a year now and I still haven't fallen out of love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: oy0zf4gagjoy.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
oy0zf4gagjoy.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
Its been a year now and I still haven't fallen out of love with her.
Six months ago she broke my heart.

I'm broken, bad at best.

I don't know how to stop thanking of her.
>>
>>18174713
Meet other girls
>>
>>18174713
How do you thank of someone?
>>
Love can be a kick in the ass anon, especially the ones that feel like they won't fade. It sounds so fucking cliche, but more time will help you. Feeling impatient for the thoughts to go only frustrates you more, so accept your mourning, don't look back, and try to mindblock, if you get stuck on her, look for engaging activities
>>
>>18174713

How long did you date?

They say it takes twice as long to get over someone as for as long as you dated them.
>>
>>18174713

be the main character in your own life, instead of the satellite character in someone elses.
>>
>he fell for the gf meme
>>
Brother, I know exactly how that feels. She consumes your thoughts, and it's absurdly painful to know she isn't thinking of you. As someone else already said, try to meet other girls. I know that's a lot easier said than done, but it really does help.
>>
This dog broke your heart? Get a new one
>>
Ok so

I have been in a relationship with a girl for 6 years, we broke up two months ago

Basically what you need to do is go and find another girl and not succumb to depression, so I would highly suggest picking up a physical activity (I started lifting, it's one of the easiest and most satisfying things in my life).

And when that happens, eventually your fate will end in one of two ways:

a) you will find a girl that better understands you and you'll be better off (really, Earth is a big place, don't fool yourself about any woman being the one, once you start asking yourself if she is the one, that's when you should start counting down to another bitter end)

b) she will come back to you, and in the best scenario, you might work out your differences.

Full ignore, live your life, show yourself and the rest of your world that you can overcome such things and use it as motivation to better yourself. I'd also suggest stop being a pussy if that's the case.

signed, a former obese man, who now sees his ex trying to suck his cock and be back together with her, but I realised she's just way out of my league from a mental point of view
>>
File: 1033.gif (1020KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1033.gif
1020KB, 500x211px
It's been almost 4 years for me.
Went back to my old Facebook account to try to get back "in the loop" a bit,
after living off the grid and sorting my life out since I broke it off with her because of her manic depression and sporadic jealousy.

First thing I see is a message from her thanking me about 2 years ago for making her first relationship a "nice one."
I see her goddamn picture on her profile and realize she's still everything I ever wanted a girl to be.

All of this fucking heartache started coming up with a vengeance all over again,
knowing she got over her problems and I spent years battling an anxiety-disorder and a depression of my own after we split up.

I'm here, 4 years later, listening to the fucking Righteous Brothers' "Unchained Melody" missing her like never before.
Feels as if I should have never abandoned her the way I did.
Feels like I should have stuck with her when she was going through that rough patch.

I feel like I did everything wrong.

And even though our relationship wasn't great, I'm fucking tormented by the thought that it could be if we would get together today.

But I'm trying to let go.

I'm trying to accept she doesn't think of me the way I think of her.

I'm trying to realize that the girls who would love me deserve someone with some self-respect, and not some fool with half his mind on another girl.
I thought I was over it, but now it seems like I have to forget about her all over again before I'm ready to open up to someone else.

I'll get there someday.
It just hurts like hell.
>>
>>18174883
This is the one most relatable, empathic and genuine advice I've ever gotten from anyone on 4Chan.

I wish you well brother. I hope you get where you want to be soon.
For you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxmk09lCzk#
>>
>>18174898
You're welcome, brother.
I'm doing a little better every day.

I just have to realize that the way I see us together is just a dream,
and that she probably isn't everything I wanted now if she wasn't to begin with all those years ago.

Just a few traits that seem rare to me are hard to miss, but I reckon it's because she was my first and only one so far,
and I'm idolizing her the longer I'm alone.

I guess when a man who has only eaten cake gets hungry, all he can think of is cake.
Even though there are more things to fill his stomach with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.