[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/, so to keep it short I've been taking a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: YOUR ASS IS GETTING KICKED.png (81KB, 464x272px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR ASS IS GETTING KICKED.png
81KB, 464x272px
hello /adv/, so to keep it short I've been taking a lot of days off school recently.i have teacher who whenever i miss his class or im not in that day always gets fucking mad and asks me why i wasn't in and try's to be an all around asshole towards me,and since i missed today and yesterday i know he's going to get pissed tomorrow. I've used every common excuse to why i didn't come to school, and if i keep using them it will just seem like i'm lying, any ways to stop him getting triggered or to stop this shit?
>>
>>18174676
>I've used every common excuse to why i didn't come to school, and if i keep using them it will just seem like i'm lying
You are lying.
>What do?
Go to school, you retard. And get of 4chins until you're 18+
>>
>>18174676
Get yousef a baseball bat.. hammer some nails to it.. go outside and bash some poor sod's face with it!.. go to jail. NO SCHOOL PLUS FREE FOOD and some teensy tiny bit of work to get them toned body, FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!.

Disclaimer:
I (in this case me.. duh) cannot in any way what so ever be held liable for what you ( really.. you!) do after heading this advice.
>>
>>18175865
alright cya in jail faggots
>>
The fuck? You sound like a shitty student. I kind of love when teachers make it obvious that little shits take advantage of the opportunity of education. If ur reasons were valid and not just "slightly depressed didnt feel like it" then u wouldnt be using excuses/lying and should probably gt higher faculty to provide u some kind of pass. Just quit school cuz there is a desperate student out there who wants it more than u do
>>
>>18174676
In most countries you are obliged by law to go to school until some age, and in many (and in many US states) your parents can be prosecuted and even sent to jail if you don't.

Or is that your plan?
>>
File: Picture of me 13.png (157KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 13.png
157KB, 480x480px
>>18175938
are you by any chance my teacher, if so fuck you. i got detention today faggot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.