[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck how the hell can I create a gaming youtube channel wit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: eyeshed_0.png (305KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
eyeshed_0.png
305KB, 640x430px
Fuck

how the hell can I create a gaming youtube channel with a niche that's bright enough to shine through the billion other mundane bullshit out there?

https://www.youtube.com/user/mcfrosticles

Fucking Gaming Historian doesn't even have 300,000 subscribers bro

How the fuck are we supposed to make it?
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
ifp.jpg
13KB, 350x271px
>>18174568
Think up something besides a shitty gaming channel.
>>
>>18174568

>how the ufck are we supposed to make it

you're not. you say that like EVERYONE is supposed to 'shine through the billion other mundane bullshit channels out there'.
>>
Do something fresh and original. You can't reasonably hope to stand out from all the mundane bullshit by producing more mundane bullshit.
>>
>>18174605
Boom, /thread
>>
Well, being original and not coming to /adv/ for the answer is a good start
>>
>>18174568
>gaming youtube channel

You missed the boat many, many years ago OP. Right now you're going to have to do it for the love of vidya with the hopes of maybe gathering a modestly sized fan base.

I've seen anons post their YT channels, most around gaming, and their mics are terrible, no pop filter, video quality is ass, they're not terribly good, no channel direction, and they're neither charismatic or engaging. Just nasally people awkwardly talking over games they're okay at with a lot of dead air or bad jokes. To be blunt if this is you in any way then don't expect much.
>>
try something like this kid (me)

youtube.com/user/GAMERBOYMANYGAMES99
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.