[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First ever gf at 18 >happy for the first time >preggo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1489175986972.jpg (179KB, 1920x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1489175986972.jpg
179KB, 1920x1293px
>First ever gf at 18
>happy for the first time
>preggo
my life got fucked incredibly quick what do i do?
Abort?
Keep it?
i really don't want to have a kid everyone will be disappointing in me i don't even have a stable job. how do i even go get an abortion what the fuck do i do. (UK)
>>
Do all that you can, get that abortion. You guys would be terrible parents and that kid will grow up and be a leech on society
>>
what happens if you abort?
what happens if you don't?
>>
a lot of women never recover from the trauma they get from killing their unborn child, so maybe you will ruin your life anyway
>>
>>18174541
Hold on, are you pregnant, or is your girlfriend pregnant? Because if it's your girlfriend, this isn't really your choice.
>>
Become an hero
>>
It's a bit too late to abort now. I mean your girlfriend has already been out of the womb for around 18 years
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18174565
>Because if it's your girlfriend, this isn't really your choice.
>>
>>18175027
Why the pepe meme?
It is man's choice to put dick into crazy without condom and woman's choice to keep baby and possibly destroy up to three lives at once by one stupid decision.

Being adult is about making choices and facing consequences. OP you should start looking for a job. You gonna need it.
>>
>>18174541
How long has she been pregnant?
>>
Abortion is the only answer here OP.

That kid shouldn't suffer your stupidity and poorfaggotry if you keep it.
>>
>>18174565
It takes 2 to tango pal
>>
>>18174541
Abortion is evil and a sin. Raise your child.
>>
>>18174565

Oh shit.
>>
>>18175137
Agreed anon. Raise the kid, have four more. Kids are incredible, abortion is a sin for you are denying life to the baby which has no say in your selfish decision.
>>
>>18174541
Abort. The fact that you're still on 4chan means you are nowhere near ready to have a child.

If the mother doesn't want to try your fucking hardest to make her understand that a zygote is not worth losing every decent opportunity she has in the future.
>>
>>18174541
One of my mates I work with just had a kid with a girl he doesn't even like anymore and he's fucking miserable. He does so much cocaine he told me that when he went a doctor a few months ago that if he didn't do a complete overhaul on his life he's going to be dead in about 5 years, he's 21. You're in no position to raise a child, if your girlfriend isn't aware of the fact that both of your lives are going to be fucked for the next 18 years you need to convince her.
>>
>>18175130
Yeah it does. And after the tango the decision on whether or not to have an abortion is on the girl.

It may not be fair, but that's how it works. He can talk with his girl about it, but she gets the final say no matter what.
>>
>>18174559
>>18175137
>>18175144
Maybe you should actually try and explain the pros and cons of the decision instead of spouting off rhetoric you learned in Sunday school.
>>
>>18174541
you probably shouldn't ask 4 chan for this stuff but in my opinion I think you should keep the kid and collect government money while you look for a job
>>
>>18174541
>Abort?
>Keep it?
>I don't want a kid
>no job
How stupid are you? Abort it. Unless your gf is a pro-life cuck. Then you're fucked
>>
>>18174541
abort anon, nobody wants to be a unwanted child.
>>
>>18174541
Obviously abort, how is this even a question

My parents weren't rich or with a stable job when I was conceived and i wasn't even the first kid, but live turned out miserable

You didn't plan yours so unless you want it have a bad life or you will REALLY get your shit together, it better be put down before it spends whole life wishing someone thought ahead of time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.