[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask out this girl even though she has a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466369939432.jpg (3MB, 2126x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1466369939432.jpg
3MB, 2126x1397px
Should I ask out this girl even though she has a boyfriend?

We shared a class together and talked in it but it just ended, I got her number today and looked her up to find she has a bf. I am definitely higher tier than her bf, in looks/status/etc. I got her number saying we should study together, but I want to take her out. Should I yolo and do it? Are all girls whores?
>>
>>18174417

no.
>>
>>18174417
>dating another guys girl for him while he fucks her at night

lol @ your life. If anythings gonna happen with her it would be a quick and dirty session, not a date you QUEER.
>>
>>18174442
sorry I dont want to date her I just want to bang her, id ask her to go get drinks or buy a bottle of wine or something
>>
No.
>>
File: fuckicummed.png (335KB, 472x444px) Image search: [Google]
fuckicummed.png
335KB, 472x444px
>>18174417
if she's really into you then you might be able to persuade her to break up with her boyfriend and hook up to you, however if you fuck up and shes say no, its very hard to ditch yourself out of that grave.
>>
>>18174417
>I am definitely higher tier than her bf, in looks/status etc/
I somehow doubt this. Going for girls with boyfriends is pretty low.
>>
>>18174417
>Are all girls whores?
Not all but those that have bf's and give their number out to other guys perhaps. Go for it OP she gave you the opening.
>>
>>18174417
Ya you could ask her out but doubt expect anything serious. If shes willing to be a cheating whore, whats to say she wont do it to you?
>>
>>18174540
just tryna smash
>>
>>18174540
Dont*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.