[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this on /b/ then realized it's probably best here:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Disbility stuff.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Disbility stuff.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I posted this on /b/ then realized it's probably best here:
How do so many Americans get on disability? I have bipolar disorder. I thought I could handle my job (it's hilarious, I'm actually a counselor and can't find another job). I have multiple meltdowns a week and often ditch work because of how crazy I get. Then some days I skip work b/c I feel like I can't even get out of bed. I am on medication, but because I was an alcoholic prior to getting on the meds, I'm told I probably can't get disability without somehow proving that my symptoms came from the alcohol. I never wanted to be an out-of-work loser, but I can't do this anymore, and I don't want to mentally harm any of my clients (adolescents) because of my own problems.
>>
>>18174409
You are looking for extremely specific advice.
Unfortunately I am not able to help you if not by bumping this thread.
>>
>>18174409
Maybe ask /r9k/? They call it neetbux
>>
>>18174416
That's fair, I suppose it is very specific. I just feel like a lot of people are on disability who don't really need to be, and then others can't get on it.
>>
I got accepted for disability, like basically instantly. I have had many in-patient stays at mental hospitals, have taken every single kind of medicine out there, see a psychiatrist every month etc. I have diagnosed severe depression, severe anxiety, delusional thinking, and BPD. ive had jobs before but i really think it "hit" the person interviewing me that one of the last jobs i had i was barking at clients. Lol, not kidding. All you need is an INTENSIVE medical history from various psychiatrists/therapists. The more meds you take the better, the more you have been prescribed that didnt work the better. I didnt need to hire an attorney. Sorry, but it is REALLY hard to get on disability for mental problems, sometimes even physical problems!
>>
>>18174763
Interesting... perhaps I should have let my wife drag me to the hospital all the times she wanted to. I tried to kill myself once, but I was really manic and it was, admittedly a half-hearted attempt. I felt terrible that she was the one who had to save me in horror.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.