[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the professor bullying your ass during class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do you deal with the professor bullying your ass during class (college just in case anyone wonders)?

It was just a joke at first but now he made a reputation of me, even though not many people laugh around, I can clearly tell by their look that something is wrong or that he has crossed a line.
He doesn't miss every occasion to make me look like a lazy dumb ass, I may not participate much in class but that's because I try to listen and understand.
>>
>>18174402
Start filming him. After having collected some evidence, tell him you'd like to start recording the classes to improve. He must not know that you already have some evidence of him being unprofessional.

His attitude should change while being recorded as he can get fired because of that kind of behavior.
>>
>>18174402
Give him a bad review on those teacher review sites
>>
>>18174402
just go along with it
if it's not funny anymore, make it funny again
when he makes fun of you, make fun of him
he very likely doesn't mean anything by it, just thicken your skin and don't be a pussy
>>
>>18174402
try change class so you have a different teacher if that is possible?
>>
Get video or witnesses of it in action, go see a lawyer and then go and tell the dean you're gonna she the school for defamation unless they sack the teacher
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.