[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any med fags around? I'm trying to get a prescription for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: adderall-2.jpg (116KB, 794x404px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-2.jpg
116KB, 794x404px
Any med fags around? I'm trying to get a prescription for adderall. I'm perfectly healthy. When I was younger I had a few concussions that I went to the hospital for, so I have the records. Could I pull some bullshit that from the concussions I can't focus well or something? Or is this just stupid and doesn't even make sense medically. ty
>>
>>18174385
It doesn't make much sense medically.

Also, I would urge you to reconsider, any psychoactive drug has powerful negative consequence if assumed by a person who does not need them (mood swings, rage, insomnia, depression, impotence, etc etc).

If you are hoping to increase your focus with it, but are normal without, nobody will ever want you to have them because we know how little we know about them, but we know they have heavy risks.
Consider improving your lifestyle first: exercise, sleep 8hrs, eat healthy, stop smoking and assuming drugs, etc etc.
>>
Be careful man, my brothers got a script, he's on Vyvanse now an extended release version, it works for him but he can't focus or have the energy for shit without it. I'm a recovering opiate addict, shit fucked my life and I was careful and smart about it... Until I wasn't, and couldn't control it
>>
>>18174385
Btw, just being a bit cynical, you literally sound like an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, which is an additional reason for which you really should not push this retarded idea to completion.
>>
>>18174446
thanks for this, i don't smoke, i do go to the gym, i eat okay, and i get a fair amount of sleep. I drink on the weekends, but on campus all i hear about is adderall, so I thought I would ask. thanks for the info
>>18174450
sounds like if you don't need it you shouldn't do it
>>18174471
er well i don't do drugs or know anything about them. that's why im asking for /adv/ice.
>>
Amphetamines are not a long-term solution. At best, with controlled doses, enormous reserves of self-discipline, and lots of T-Breaks, you can get about two years before the risk of addiction outweighs the declining benefits - and you will have to pull out.

You don't sound like you're capable of any of that, and I have to warn you right now, even one dose will change you permanently. You don't get to go back once you're on the rollercoaster ride. At best, you can minimize the harm through regular exercise, sleeping 8 hr a day, no binging, keeping low and safe doses low and safe (I never exceeded 30mg/day), no all-nighter study sessions, taking a bunch of antioxidants etc etc. If you drink forget about it, alcohol and amphetamine doesn't react well together and even if you quit for a day or two to drink you'll still have metabolites in your blood that react with the alcohol.

I was smart enough to quit when I was ahead. That was years ago. I don't think the majority of people on this planet are smart enough to quit when they're ahead. That's when the real problems start, because meth addiction is life-ruining addiction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.