[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with a girl who I know has had many sexual partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4392.jpg (154KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4392.jpg
154KB, 1000x750px
I had sex with a girl who I know has had many sexual partners before, but her pussy was so damn tight. how could that be?
>>
>>18174347

kegels.
>>
>>18174347
The other guys had lil diks
>>
>>18174347
She does kegels, other partners have standard dicks, she never inserts huge shit into her pussy, she never gave birth, or... she got an operation done.
>>
>>18174347
Maybe she just has a tight pussy.
>>
>>18174347
holy shit you mean using muscles makes them better instead of shittier?
>>
>>18174347
You are the victim of ignorant old wives tales.

While childbirth can stretch a vagina, ordinary intercourse won't.
>>
>>18174392
This. Just like men's penis's girls have different levels of tighness. My wife is tight as hell, and I've inserted quite a few things bigger than my dick into her, and it's still tight when we have sex. She is tiny all around though and I'm 6'5"
>>
Tightness has nothing to do with how much sex you had... how do people not know this.
>>
>>18174347
they only fucked her in the ass
>>
>>18174472
this
>>
>>18174464
Men know absolutely nothing about women's bodies but sure as shit like to think they do, that's how.

I used to date a guy who thought longer pussy lips meant a girl had been fucked a ton. That's not how that works at all.
>>
>>18174464
Combination of ignorance and really, really wanting to believe that women get punished for having sex.

What baffles me more than thinking that doing what a vagina is designed for ruins it, is the additional clause that it's only -different- penises, not getting fucked a thousand times by the same man.
>>
>>18174499
>What baffles me more than thinking that doing what a vagina is designed for ruins it, is the additional clause that it's only -different- penises, not getting fucked a thousand times by the same man.

This is so funny. I have had sex with my gf way over a thousand times over almost 9 years, andher pussy is still a tight fit to my dick. According to bitter virgins it should be a hoola hoop by now...
>>
>>18174347
The vagina returns to its natural tightness.
This is the way of life.
Understand and move on.
>>
>>18174424
I know right? Your wife's cunt is the best :)
>>
>>18174552
9 years man that's nice, she hasn't pestered you to wife her? Mine was doing that at a year but we made it 3 before I dumped her due to her massive issues and realizing I was destroying myself trying to fix her
>>
While we're on the subject...I am pretty tall for a girl. My boyfriend has a really huge dick and says length wise I'm perfect for him but I'm uncomfortably tight at times.

Can you have a long vagina and still be really tight?
>>
>>18174889
Girl please, there is zero correlation between your height (or frame or whatever) and the size and shape of your vagina. Just like taller men don't automatically have big dicks.

So yes, a long and narrow vagina exists just like pencildicks. Or a short and wide vagina. Or any other variation.
>>
>>18174494
You dated a robot
>>
>>18174889
Femanon here, 6'2 and at my first gyno appointment she literally told me my vagina was abnormally 'short'. It's nothing to do with height or fat, just how you came out. You can totally be long length wise and still have your opening be tight, the vaginal opening retains elasticity. It's why women can have babies and go back to normal with time.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg (274KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487865364096.jpg
274KB, 1536x2048px
>>18175066
Do you like it when boys pound your UTERUS??? HMM????
>>
>>18174347
Kegels +>>18174575
I'm pretty sure she hasn't had sex for a long time, OP.

Also, are you alright down there? You should see that doc/nurse/whateverthey'recalled that can check if you got an STD.
>>
Because you're dumb as fuck and don't understand anatomy
>>
>>18174600
She did by the fifth or sixth year, I don't really remember. But she said she'd only get married after 10 years of dating when we first started out, so I always bring this up lel
>>
>>18175136
Lmao, nice man
>>
>>18175136
I miss mine, how did you meet yours? I just want to find a cool girl that has an idea about her future and is mature. I could deal with a mental health issue if it's RECOGNIZED and they want to do something about it
>>
>>18175163

Got dumped by my fat ass ex of 2.5 years who wanted to make out with a "friend" of mine who's been hitting on her at the time. This is like the extremely shortened version of it, but let's leave it at this.

So, I got kinda depressed for like two weeks until I picked up my shit and started aiming high. Simply opened my friend's orkut (yeah) and looking for the cutest single friends of theirs and asking to be introduced.

I was awkward AF by this time, but even then I managed to make out with two girls I picked this way. She was the second. Took her for a Video Games Live concert that happened to be around in the first date and she loved it, and we really got into each other real fast

So yeah, it sucks to be alone, but when you learn to stop giving a fuck you can hit jackpot eventually
>>
>>18174575
Yeah, a lot of people don't understand this that unless you're getting pounded every day, your vagina returns to it's normal tightness.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.