[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I might have ruined this already, but please hear me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
15KB, 225x225px
So, I might have ruined this already, but please hear me out anyway: 26yo kissless virgin, been sort of playfully flirting with my best friend for a few years until she says she would love being my girlfriend. At first I thought "awesome let's give it a try" but (being the useless anxious piece of shit that I am) I couldn't handle the pressure of carrying such a serious title, so after a few months I break up with her under the pretense of not ruining our friendship and all that without even getting past the awkward hugging and hand holding phase and stuff. After a pretty unexpected outburst we thankfully went back to normal and I wouldn't have it any other way.
The thing is... I'm so lonely. Is it too much of a dick move to disregard how she probably expected something more and say I don't want anything serious, just relax and experiment a bit?
>>
You went back to normal in what way? Back to being friends or a couple? And what the fuck are you talking about "pressure of holding a title"... are you scared of growing strong feelings for this girl, or you dont want to have any commitments to her? Get your dick sucked you fucking pathetic wimp.
>>
>>18174290
If you are honest about your intentions and if you talk to her like a grown-up man would, I see no dick moves.
I mean, if there's the chance this is going to hurt her feelings and you are just looking for someone to fuck, okay this is a dick move. But if you like her and just couldn't deal the pressure, it's okay to try again taking things differently.
>>
>>18174304
Harsh dude, I have tried not being a wimp all my life but it hasn't exactly worked so far.
>You went back to normal in what way? Back to being friends or a couple?
We went back to being friends.
>And what the fuck are you talking about "pressure of holding a title"... are you scared of growing strong feelings for this girl, or you dont want to have any commitments to her?
Probably both. I've been called out on having fear of commitment before. Plus there are a few societal/cultural issues I'm wasn't too confident to have to deal with. God, I just wanted someone to fool around with
>>
>>18174290
>Use Tinder or alternatives
>Increase confidence
>Second time's the charm
>>
>>18174359
Correct me if im wrong, but i imagine that the type of woman to be eager to jump into a relationship with an awkard 26 year old virgin is the type of girl who's been pumped and dumped by hundreds of dudes. She sees you as a chance to finally have some emotional dependability because youre too wimpy to treat her like the other guys who have fucked her. In your mind, you want pussy like all the other guys she's fucked but are terrified to ask for it. If you stay dating her, you will get some pussy out of it, but youll probably end up wifed up to this used up chick that you dont want to be. If youre a 26 year old virgin then i say take the opportunity, it will 100% develop into some weird drama but at least youll get laid and advance out of your little faggot hole youre stuck in.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.