[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here it is, my gf doesnt like to suck me. This makes me fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: LxTXTDK.jpg (31KB, 550x274px) Image search: [Google]
LxTXTDK.jpg
31KB, 550x274px
So here it is, my gf doesnt like to suck me. This makes me fucking angry because I know she sucked other guys in the past.

Im her first boyfriend, the first guy she really loves but doesnt want to please me like the strangers before me.

I feel like I should stop pleasing her all the time and become more selfish like her. What do you guys think?
>>
Selfish whore, just go jerk your dick and ignore her. If she asks you why tell her exactly why.
>>
Does she give you a reason for it?
>>
>>18174169

>I know she sucked other guys in the past.
>I'm her first boyfriend

How do you know she's slurped down other men's cummy into her tummy?
>>
Talk to her about it instead of acting like a baby and being passive-aggressive.
>>
We're gonna need a reason here.
>>
>>18174169
Has it occurred to you that she didn't enjoy it with them and you are the first one she trusted and cared about enough to admit that?

Has it occurred to you that any and all sex acts are supposed to be enjoyable by both parties, and that expecting it from her when she doesn't like it says bad things about your respect and feelings for her?
>>
>>18174173
she says she doesnt like the texture, she doesnt like the fact thats its hot.

>>18174175
I did talk to her about it. shes said: I dont like it so respect that. We tried another time once but she lasted 2 minutes. (she was jerking me off more then sucking) then told me, she had enough.)

Guys I always go down on her, I can go down for a long time because I want to please her. Fucking selfish bitch!
>>
>>18174205

Why did she blow people not her boyfriend? FwB?
>>
>>18174212
She had one nights, and some guys were fuck buddies from school.
>>
>>18174195
She gave blow jobs to guys who she had one nights with, but wont make an effort to please me once in a while. I dont want to be cuck like you!
>>
>>18174223

I'm sorry to hear that. That shit would really bother me a lot
>>
>>18174195
>she didn't enjoy it with them
So what? That is why I think all these girls sucking off random guys for attention worse than if they fucked them. These girls are trying so hard to please these guys without being pleasured themselves.

Oh see that hot guy, I'll suck his cum out in a public bathroom or in his car and maybe he'll like me. Who wouldn't turn down some stupid slut giving out blowjobs for free with no attachment?
>>
>>18174231
thanks anon, with time you learn to live with it, sometimes it comes back to my mind, the other guys and all, I become angry again for an hour or two..
>>
>>18174226
I don't blame you OP. She has lots of practice and patience in pleasing guys orally she wanted to please. She just doesn't want to please you. I question why you wanted to make an easy tramp a gf.
>>
>>18174242

That's actually half of the reason why I don't deal with girls. I'm 29 years old. Never had a girlfriend. I know that any girl I could potentially date has taken dozens of cock. Which is something that really bothers me. Just the thought of a girl sucking my dick, but knowing she's done this exact same thing to 7+ other guys makes me feel inferior and devalued.
>>
Maybe your penis is fucking gross, stinks, has warts or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 500x594px
>>18174169
Your gf was(still is) a slut(just not for you) that loved(even if she said she didn't) sucking off random guys but has now decided to settle down with a beta bitch boy(you)

Classic cock carousel.
>>
>>18174246
Shes fucking gorgeous tho, Every friend and guys I know would love to date her. But yeah maybe your right, Im going to talk to her about it. if she continues to be selfish, ill dump her.
>>
>>18174242
Break up with her?
Stop pleasing her, you'll get oral herpes or worse genital herpes, fucking disgusting!!!

>>18174259
Fuck off if you don't have any good advice!!
>>
>>18174263
Shes fucking 19 my dude. So calm down with your cock carousel allegory. Also, if I dump her, I have plenty of other options. stop projecting.
>>
>>18174278
>Fuck off if you don't have any good advice!!

This is still 4chan, and that is an insight nobody else pointed out. The advice is implied, but for an idiot like you I'll spell it out: wash your junk regularly, check if you have a disease, and if so go to a doctor.
>>
>>18174285
>only 19 and has had more sexual partners then you can count on one hand
Wee lad
>>
>>18174268
Look, I've had gorgeous gf's too and it's hard to comprehend that beautiful sweet girl is a slut when she didn't have to be. But gorgeous girls are more promiscuous not needing to be in a relationship for steady dick. I think the problem is much larger than her refusal to suck your dick or her professed revulsion to having one in her mouth. Again, she's never turned one down before. Now its possible she put herself in a situation where she sucked multiple guys off in one sitting and it made her sick and that is what turned her off. She may have had three or 4 guys fucking her mouth and filling it with cum.
>>
>>18174288
my peepee is fine, I had 6 other girls sucking it and they all enjoyed it. I always take a shower before the sucky sucky.
>>
>>18174300

and before you cummy into their tummies?
>>
>>18174288
Look here >>18174300
>I always take a shower before the sucky sucky.
OP are you 19 as well?...
>>
File: 1489729148327m.jpg (133KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489729148327m.jpg
133KB, 688x1024px
>>18174313
im 21
>>
>>18174321
Okay
>sucky sucky

Than hilarious even if it sounds childish
>>
>>18174330
we are on 4 chan after all!

Guys When she ask for a lift later today I think im going to text her. Why dont you ask *insert yummy cummy sucky guy* to give you a lift since you pleased him in the past. I dont feel like giving you a lift so I wont do it and you should respect that!
>>
>>18174313
>>>18174288 (You)
>Look here >>18174300

I fail to see what this adds to the thread. You want me to see his answer to my reply? I did, dear, well before you pointed it out, you can go back to sleep now.
>>
>>18174337
You need to grow up. Maybe she doesn't want to suck your dick? How about if she wanted to peg your ass and you said 'no, respect it!' And she called you a selfish asshole for now wanting to satisfy her needs? How would you feel if she broke up with you and acted childish over something you didn't want to do? Stop acting like a baby Jesus Christ
>>
I don't see the big deal. She doesn't like sucking cock anymore. If that's a deal breaker for you find another girl.
>>
Stop eating her out. If she asks you why, be honest. Tell her you like doing it, but pleasing her all the time without her performing a sex act you really like starts to make you resentful and you don't want that to get in the way of the relationship. Leave it to her whether this means a relationship without oral, or trying harder to like it.
>>
Had she done it once or twice in the past and not liked it would be one thing, but she did it to several people. It doesn't matter if the did it only because it was expected of her to do it, she still did something she didn't like to please others that she refuses to do to you.

Ask her for a stronger reason other than "I don't like it", and if she doesn't have one, break up. It's not worth staying with someone who can't do something as simple as that to please you, even though she'd done it in the past.
>>
>>18174337
Don't be petty. If you're not happy with not getting your dick sucked, then just dump her and find a girl that will do that. Yeah, it sucks that she did that for other dudes and not you, but wouldn't you rather be a guy who's girl loves to suck their dick, than a guy who guilted his girl into it?

There are plenty of chicks out there who will love you and love to have your cock in their mouth - don't waste time with one that doesn't if that's important to you.

Also, instead of crying on 4chan, TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. And don't pussy foot around it, tell her you're gonna break up if it's something that matters that much to you
>>
File: 1439632704817.jpg (207KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1439632704817.jpg
207KB, 750x1124px
>>18174169
Dont eat her ever, then tell her why if she asked. Or just say if you dont suck dick I dont eat pussy.

If that doesn't work, go on a strike.

Reminds me of a comic where guys are becomimg doctors, the girls suck dick for years and then the day they finally settle down that they don't want to do that type of thing after they sluted it all up.

That type of girl is using you and will cheat on you and suck chads dick cus chads more forward than you. IF SHE WON'T SUCC GET OUT!
>>
>>18174169
Find a ho to suck your dick, take a picture, then dump her after you convince her to give you one BJ. Send her the pic afterwards.
>>
>>18174263
ITT Virgins try and make other people feel bad for getting what they can't.
>>
>>18174285
Already done with the cock carousel at 19 WOW

Na she's just taking a break, she'll bounce back on a a few months. But for now you are her rentpayer and spare dildo. Needs to find a sutable chad to cluck you with though.

>oh my god anon it a miracle! I guess the pill didn't work teee heee. I guess we'll have to get a divorceOHHH I MEAN "marriage". ;)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.