[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like this girl. >No idea how to approach her at all since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486960248651.png (1MB, 980x860px) Image search: [Google]
1486960248651.png
1MB, 980x860px
>Like this girl.
>No idea how to approach her at all since she's so shy.
>End up enlisting her best friend for help.
>Me and best friend hang out all the time while coming up with ideas
>Get so close to best friend people constantly think we're dating.
>Drama shit happens and girl I like yells at me over a misunderstanding.
>Best friend ends up comforting me over it.
>Realize then over the pass couple of weeks I connect more with best friend than the girl I like.
>Misunderstanding gets cleared up and girl I like actually ends up agreeing to go on a date with me.
>Go on the date and end up disappointed by the end of it.
>Now can't stop thinking about the best friend and how much I'd rather be going on dates with her.

I feel awful. Because I thought I really liked this girl and still feel like I do like her... just not as much as I like her best friend. She's so much easier to talk to and conversation just happens whenever I'm with her meanwhile the most I really ever say to the girl I liked first is a simple "how was your day." and then the conversation dies there tends to die there. In fact on our date we had nothing to really talk about other than the movie that we saw.

Normally I wouldn't be so troubled and probably would have already started going after the best friend. If there weren't a couple things getting in the way.

Mainly how the best friend has repeatedly said that we're "just friends" and has made comments about being unable to like people who she knows has liked her friends at some point. That and I did straight up tell her I kind of liked her and she said she "didn't like me in that way"

cont.
>>
Meanwhile the girl I liked first has said she's liked me and is open to the idea of a second date but as I said before it's hard to talk to her and while I like a lot of things about her I really can't get over that fact. Also I'm pretty sure judging from some comments from the best friend and things I've picked up on my own she might like someone else as well.

I guess what my question is should I even go after either of them? The girl who I, in theory should like, but can't hold a conversation with for the life of me or the girl who I connected very easily with but has repeatally said she doesn't like me in that way?
>>
Are you in middle school?
>>
>>18174086
One has already told you she isn't interested, and you aren't interested in the other one. This is not difficult.
>>
>>18174086
Honestly, I wouldn't bother with the girl you thought you liked. There should be a rush/butterflies in the first few weeks of dating. Excitement whenever you hear your phone buzz. And definitely her being the only person on your mind, you're thinking of your best friend more because you obviously like her- the other girl is just available.
I'd say take a risk and see if your best friend would even be interested, in a laid back setting (like when drinking or kicking back alone) where she doesn't feel pressured. That's the main thing, if you don't want it to ruin a friendship, you absolutely cannot pressure her and if it isn't an immediate "yes" (ex. Maybe, I'll think about it. Or an outright "no") then she's not interested and you shouldn't ever bring it up again. It's hard to act like everything is normal after that, but if you push through with a smile and act like it is then she'll follow suit.
The other girl you "like" isn't worth it. Being in a relationship with someone who you aren't excited to communicate with or cannot communicate with is boring and frustrating. Give it another date if your best friend says no, but if you don't feel any chemistry after that don't waste your time.
>>
>>18174088
No, toraDora! takes place in high school
>>
>>18174082
Go for that legendary harem end bro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.