[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help /adv/ I'm starting to go crazy... I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CMM_oBDWoAAXUn3.jpg (12KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
CMM_oBDWoAAXUn3.jpg
12KB, 312x247px
please help /adv/ I'm starting to go crazy... I've been talking to this girl in one of my classes at uni for a little while now and every time i see her my heart starts racing and my mind goes wild. i want to tell her this but i don't want to scare her off and make her think I'm a creep, do girls actually like when you tell them how you feel or is that just in movies?? am i going to make an ass of myself and ruin everything if i tell her?
>>
>>18173787
Stay cool, invite her to some social activity like cinema or park, breathe deeply and STAY COOL.

And as a rule of thumb, telling girl you love her first give her ability to mop the floor with you in case she is bad person or scare her off.

Also grow up boy and remember that nothing lasts forever so you dont suicide if she leaves you someday.

Good luck!
>>
>>18173799
thanks for the reassurance m8. i live in a college town though i don't think we have a movie theater. I've asked her a couple times what she's doing over the weekend or that day but she's usually busy, is she just saying that and too nice to tell me to get lost? she plays volleyball so she probably is busy most of the time between that and school
>>
>>18173787
Just ask her out. Either she says yes, and you're good to go, or she says no, and you can face up to fact it's not going to happen and move on.

Don't just confess all these feelings you have, because that WILL scare her off before you get a chance. Fuck, I don't want to here that shit from someone I've been with for less than 3 months, never mind never been out on a date with. Just let her know you like her, and that you'd like to take her out. That's all she needs to hear for now.

Girls like to hear about your feelings at the right time, once a relationship has been established. Before that, it is creepy. Life does not work like the movies.
>>
>>18173809
>is she just saying that and too nice to tell me to get lost
Sorry, my magic crystal ball does not know. You have to ask her, not /adv/.

Or you can be cunning and invade her volleyball group by joining it. Doing sport is good for you and i bet there are more qties to snatch.
>>
>>18173826
lmao, i mean she's on the volleyball team. i can't really join women's volleyball to spend more time with her
>>
so if she hasn't said no, and only said she's busy when ive asked her in the past, should i be clear to ask her again? or is she going to think I'm too pushy/needy
>>
>>18173831
> i can't really join women's volleyball to spend more time with her

Not according to Mrs. Doubtfire. And if I know one thing, it's that the plots to all shitty Hollywood comedies are well thought out and feasible in real life. Now go get yourself a wig and let the wacky high jinks ensue!
>>
>>18173831
>women's volleyball
Sounds like racism / mysoginy / sjws / diversity quotas to me mate. Sue the shit out of them.

>>18173836
Just be a bit clingy. Until she tells you to fuck off there is no way to know for sure. And if your "crush" is real, there is no risk you wouldnt take to be together anyway right? What you have to lose?
>>
>>18173836
Give it a little bit (so you don't seem too needy), then ask her if she'd like to hang out some time. If she says yes, then figure out a time to do so. If she says no, well then you have your answer. If she gives you another noncommittal, brush off, or an excuse, that's a no as well and it's time to move on.
>>
is it okay to ask for her number to set something up in the future or is that too much?
>>
>>18173897
Dude, you are putting waaaaaaaaaaay too much thought into this. It won't change whether she's attracted to you or not, one way or the other.

If she likes you, then asking for her number will be fine; if she doesn't, it won't, but then it doesn't matter because she doesn't like you anyway.
>>
>>18173919
i know that but its easy to say that when you're not in the situation... i give good advice too lol i just don't use my own
>>
>>18173933
It's easy to say because I HAVE been in your position. And it took me like 10 years to figure out it doesn't matter. She either likes you, or she doesn't.

And if she doesn't, it stings a bit, but you aren't any worse off than you were before. You haven't lost out on anything. You just move on to the next one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.